Manage Trusted Phone Numbers for Apple ID with Web Browser
How to manage trusted phone numbers for Apple ID with a Web browser on my computer? I want to add another trusted phone number to my Apple ID account.
If you want to manage your trusted phone numbers in your Apple ID account with a Web browser on your computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Open a Web browser on your computer and go to http://appleid.apple.com.
2. Enter your Apple ID and password. Then click the arrow to sign in.
3. Get the verification code from your current trusted device, and enter it to finish the sign in process. You see your Apple ID account information.
4. Go to the Security section and click Edit. You see the security section gets expanded to allow you to change password, add a trusted phone number, turn off Two-Factor Authentication.
5. Click on "Add a Trusted Phone Number" and enter the phone number.
6. Choose to verify the number with a text or phone call, and click Continue.
7. To remove a trusted phone number, click x icon next to the phone number you want to remove.
The following picture shows you steps to
manage trusted phone numbers in your Apple ID account
with a Web browser on your computer:
2017-04-24, 216👍, 0💬
How big is the mobile phone maker Samsung Electronics? How many phones does Samsung sell each year? ...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Copy and paste - To highlight text and copy it In addition to highlighting ...
How the data rate and mobility evolves from 1G, 2G, 3G to 4G wireless technologies? The following pi...
What are iPhone 5S model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5S. You...
Setting Up a Samsung Galaxy - Samsung Accoun Samsung Account Create a new, or sign in to an existing...