Manage Trusted Phone Numbers for Apple ID with Web Browser
How to manage trusted phone numbers for Apple ID with a Web browser on my computer? I want to add another trusted phone number to my Apple ID account.
If you want to manage your trusted phone numbers in your Apple ID account with a Web browser on your computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Open a Web browser on your computer and go to http://appleid.apple.com.
2. Enter your Apple ID and password. Then click the arrow to sign in.
3. Get the verification code from your current trusted device, and enter it to finish the sign in process. You see your Apple ID account information.
4. Go to the Security section and click Edit. You see the security section gets expanded to allow you to change password, add a trusted phone number, turn off Two-Factor Authentication.
5. Click on "Add a Trusted Phone Number" and enter the phone number.
6. Choose to verify the number with a text or phone call, and click Continue.
7. To remove a trusted phone number, click x icon next to the phone number you want to remove.
The following picture shows you steps to
manage trusted phone numbers in your Apple ID account
with a Web browser on your computer:
2017-04-24, 1008👍, 0💬
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Language and Accessibility? Language Settings The first thing you n...
What is the SIM card? And what is the SIM number? A SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card is an inte...
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Add a Google Account? Google Account Create a new, or sign in to an...
When was BlackBerry Z10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Z10 phone look like? What are the ...
How wireless technologies evolve from from 1G to 4G? The 1G (1st Generation) of wireless technologie...