Manage Trusted Phone Numbers for Apple ID with Web Browser
How to manage trusted phone numbers for Apple ID with a Web browser on my computer? I want to add another trusted phone number to my Apple ID account.
If you want to manage your trusted phone numbers in your Apple ID account with a Web browser on your computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Open a Web browser on your computer and go to http://appleid.apple.com.
2. Enter your Apple ID and password. Then click the arrow to sign in.
3. Get the verification code from your current trusted device, and enter it to finish the sign in process. You see your Apple ID account information.
4. Go to the Security section and click Edit. You see the security section gets expanded to allow you to change password, add a trusted phone number, turn off Two-Factor Authentication.
5. Click on "Add a Trusted Phone Number" and enter the phone number.
6. Choose to verify the number with a text or phone call, and click Continue.
7. To remove a trusted phone number, click x icon next to the phone number you want to remove.
The following picture shows you steps to
manage trusted phone numbers in your Apple ID account
with a Web browser on your computer:
2017-04-24, 159👍, 0💬
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set alarms on my phone - To delete an alarm If you don't need to use an ala...
HUAWEI U8800 Smart Phone - How do I delete a text message in a message thread? 1. Touch and hold the...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2013? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
What is CDMA2000 wireless technology? CDMA2000 (also known as IMT Multi-Carrier (IMT-MC)) is a famil...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set alarms on my phone - Alarm volume and ringtones Alarm volume is separat...