Transferring Music from Computer to iPhone
How to transfer music files to my iPhone from my Windows computer? I have some nice music on my computer and I want to listen them on my iPhone.
The easiest way to transfer music files from your Windows computer to your iPhone is to use iTunes:
1. Run iTunes on your computer.
2. Add music files or folders to iTunes library using "File > Add File to Library..." menu.
3. Connect your computer to your iPhone with the USB cable.
4. Click "iPhone" tab. iTunes displays the iPhone device view.
5. Click "Music" tab. iTunes shows the music sync page.
6. Check "Sync Music" and "Entire music library".
7. Click the "Sync" button at the end of the status bar. iTunes syncs your music files on computer with your iPhone.
8. Go to your iPhone and tab on "Music > Songs". You will see new music items from your computer showing up.
Tap on a music trac name to play.
2014-06-20, 2119👍, 0💬
How to transfer personal apps and data from my old iPhone to my new iPhone? I want all settings, app...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iPhone? I want to know more details abo...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iCloud? I want to know how to know how ...
What is cdmaOne, Interim Standard 95 (IS-95), Wireless Technology? Interim Standard 95 (IS-95) is th...
How to check and decode SIM Card Number? To help you to obtain detailed information from the SIM (Su...