Apple (iPhone) (789)
Windows Phone (209)
Multiple Modified Picture Copies on iPhone
How to create multiple modified copies of a single picture on my iPhone? I have a picture of myself and a friend. I want to create two pictures with each of us separately.
Since there is function in iPhone to duplicate a picture, you need try the following work around:
1. Open the picture and tap on "Edit" to go to edit mode.
2. Use the crop function to create a picture of yourself only,
3. Tap on "Done" to go back to display mode.
5. Tap on "Share" icon, select "Notes" and tap on "Save".
6. Tap on "Edit" to go to edit mode again.
7. Tap on "Revert" to go to get the original picture back.
8. Use the crop function to create a picture of your friend only,
9. Tap on "Share" icon, select "Notes" and tap on "Save".
10. Open "Notes", select each note you saved.
11. Tap on "Share" icon, select "Save Image".
Now you have two pictures of yourself and your friend separately.
2016-03-14, 1322👍, 0💬
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...
What is the format of *.AAE Files for iPhone Pictures? The format of *.AAE files iPhone pictures is ...
How to transfer personal apps and data from my old iPhone to my new iPhone? I want all settings, app...
What is Apple Maps? What are main featurs of Apple Maps? Apple Maps is a mapping service application...
When was BlackBerry Q10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Q10 phone look like? What are the ...