Login to iCloud.com with a Browser
Can I login to iCloud.com with browser? I am a public library and want to look up my friend phone number saved in iCloud.
Yes. You can login to iCloud.com with a browser on any public computers by following these steps:
1. Open a Web browser and go to https://www.icloud.com. You see the login page showing up.
2. Login with Apple ID and password.
3. Answer security questions or complete the Two-Factor Authentication process, depending on your Apple ID security setting.
4. Agree with the terms and conditions, if you this is your first time login.
5. Review items on your iCloud home page.
Now you can start to access phone books, notes, presentations and other document.
The picture below shows you how to login to iCloud.com with a Web browser:
2017-09-28, 2264👍, 0💬
What is the SIM card? And what is the SIM number? A SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card is an inte...
When was Samsung Galaxy S8 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S8 phone look like?...
What is price of the most expensive Apple iPhone 5? The most expensive Apple iPhone 5 is the one cre...
Where to lookup for MCC (Mobile Country Code) and MNC (Mobile Network Code) information? If you are ...
What is cdmaOne, Interim Standard 95 (IS-95), Wireless Technology? Interim Standard 95 (IS-95) is th...