Create New Pages Document on iCloud.com
How to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com? I want to use a Web browser to create a Pages document.
You can create a new Pages document on iCloud.com by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your old documents.
3. Click the plus sign box. You see the template selection screen showing up.
4. Double-click on the template icon to select a template. You see your new document in edit mode.
5. Enter the content to your document. It will be saved in iCloud automatically.
The picture below shows you how to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com:
2017-10-16, 733👍, 0💬
When was HTC First phone first released? How does HTC First phone look like? What are the main techn...
When was Apple iPhone 5 first released? How does Apple iPhone 5 look like? What are the main technic...
What will happen to the data transfer if my new iPhone uses the same passcode as my old iPhone? If m...
What is the Bar style cell phone? A Bar style cell phones is usually equipped with a qwerty key pad....
How big is the mobile phone maker RIM (BlackBerry)? How many phones does RIM sell each year? RIM (Re...