Create New Pages Document on iCloud.com
How to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com? I want to use a Web browser to create a Pages document.
You can create a new Pages document on iCloud.com by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your old documents.
3. Click the plus sign box. You see the template selection screen showing up.
4. Double-click on the template icon to select a template. You see your new document in edit mode.
5. Enter the content to your document. It will be saved in iCloud automatically.
The picture below shows you how to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com:
2017-10-16, 432👍, 0💬
How the data rate and mobility evolves from 1G, 2G, 3G to 4G wireless technologies? The following pi...
When was BlackBerry Z10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Z10 phone look like? What are the ...
What are the best mobile/cell phones? Here are the top 20 best mobile phones based on industry analy...
When was HTC Windows Phone 8X first released? How does HTC Windows Phone 8X look like? What are the ...
XLICONS.EXE 14.0 is the "Microsoft Office 2010 component" executable file included in "Microsoft Off...