Create New Pages Document on iCloud.com
How to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com? I want to use a Web browser to create a Pages document.
You can create a new Pages document on iCloud.com by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing documents.
3. Click the plus sign box. You see the template selection screen showing up.
4. Double-click on the template icon to select a template. You see your new document in edit mode.
5. Enter the content to your document. It will be saved in iCloud automatically.
The picture below shows you how to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com:
2017-10-16, 1794👍, 0💬
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Samsung Account? Samsung Account Create a new, or sign in to an exi...
How a phone screen display size is measured? What does a 5.8 inch (150 mm) phone screen mean? Cell p...
How to revert an edited photo back to the original with iPhone Photos app? I want undo changes I mad...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iPhone? I want to know more details abo...
When was Apple iPhone 5 first released? How does Apple iPhone 5 look like? What are the main technic...