Create New Pages Document on iCloud.com
How to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com? I want to use a Web browser to create a Pages document.
You can create a new Pages document on iCloud.com by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your old documents.
3. Click the plus sign box. You see the template selection screen showing up.
4. Double-click on the template icon to select a template. You see your new document in edit mode.
5. Enter the content to your document. It will be saved in iCloud automatically.
The picture below shows you how to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com:
2017-10-16, 224👍, 0💬
HUAWEI U8800 Smart Phone - How do I delete a text message in a message thread? 1. Touch and hold the...
What is Android Operating System? Android is the world's most popular mobile operating system (OS). ...
When was HTC First phone first released? How does HTC First phone look like? What are the main techn...
When was Samsung Galaxy S III phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy S III phone look like? W...
What is LTE (Long-Term Evolution) wireless technology? LTE (Long-Term Evolution) is a standard for 4...