Create New Pages Document on iCloud.com
How to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com? I want to use a Web browser to create a Pages document.
You can create a new Pages document on iCloud.com by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your old documents.
3. Click the plus sign box. You see the template selection screen showing up.
4. Double-click on the template icon to select a template. You see your new document in edit mode.
5. Enter the content to your document. It will be saved in iCloud automatically.
The picture below shows you how to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com:
2017-10-16, 825👍, 0💬
What is GPS (Global Positioning System)? How a GPS navigation system works? The GPS (Global Position...
When was HTC Droid DNA phone first released? How does HTC Droid DNA phone look like? What are the ma...
Why the model number on the back cover of my iPhone 5C says A1532, not 5C? Is my phone really a "iPh...
How big is the mobile phone maker HTC Corporation? How many phones does HTC sell each year? HTC (Hig...
What are iPhone 5C model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5C. You...