Create New Pages Document on iCloud.com
How to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com? I want to use a Web browser to create a Pages document.
You can create a new Pages document on iCloud.com by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your old documents.
3. Click the plus sign box. You see the template selection screen showing up.
4. Double-click on the template icon to select a template. You see your new document in edit mode.
5. Enter the content to your document. It will be saved in iCloud automatically.
The picture below shows you how to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com:
2017-10-16, 489👍, 0💬
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2012? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
What are iPhone 5C model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5C. You...
How big is the mobile phone maker Samsung Electronics? How many phones does Samsung sell each year? ...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2013? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
When was LG Nexus 4 phone first released? How does LG Nexus 4 phone look like? What are the main tec...