Create New Pages Document on iCloud.com
How to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com? I want to use a Web browser to create a Pages document.
You can create a new Pages document on iCloud.com by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your old documents.
3. Click the plus sign box. You see the template selection screen showing up.
4. Double-click on the template icon to select a template. You see your new document in edit mode.
5. Enter the content to your document. It will be saved in iCloud automatically.
The picture below shows you how to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com:
2017-10-16, 342👍, 0💬
Which countries have the highest ratios of cell phone users over general populations? Hong Kong, Sau...
What are 4G wireless technologies? 4G is the fourth generation of mobile phone communication technol...
If you are getting a new phone, you may need to learn how to perform some basic tasks. How to make c...
When was BlackBerry Q10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Q10 phone look like? What are the ...
When was ZTE Grand S phone first released? How does ZTE Grand S phone look like? What are the main t...