Create New Pages Document on iCloud.com
How to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com? I want to use a Web browser to create a Pages document.
You can create a new Pages document on iCloud.com by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your old documents.
3. Click the plus sign box. You see the template selection screen showing up.
4. Double-click on the template icon to select a template. You see your new document in edit mode.
5. Enter the content to your document. It will be saved in iCloud automatically.
The picture below shows you how to create a new Pages document on iCloud.com:
2017-10-16, 955👍, 0💬
Why the model number on the back cover of my iPhone 5C says A1532, not 5C? Is my phone really a "iPh...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting to a Network 1. The phone will almost certainly detect s...
What is the Slate style cell phone? A Slate style cell phone is usually with few hardware buttons an...
When was Samsung Galaxy S6 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S6 phone look like?...
When was Ancort Diamond Crypto Smartphone first released? What was the price tag? How does Ancort Di...