Applying Color Filters with iPhone Photos App
How to apply color filters on photos with iPhone Photos app? I want to filter out colors to make my photo black and white.
The filter tool in iPhone Photos app allows you to apply one of 9 predefined color filters on existing photos. You can change color photo to black and white using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you want to enhance. You see the photo displayed in full size.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed.
5. Tap on filter icon near the bottom of the screen. You see screen changed to filter mode.
6. Tap on "Noir" to apply the black and white filter. You see photo changed to black and white.
7. Tap "Done" near the bottom right corner of the screen to save the change.
The picture below shows you how to apply color filters on photos in Photos app
on your iPhone (source: birdnote.org):
iPhone Photos app supports the following 9 predefined filters:
2017-05-20, 304👍, 0💬
If you are getting a new phone, you may need to learn how to perform some basic tasks. How to make c...
How big is the mobile phone maker Alcatel-Lucent? How many phones does Alcatel-Lucent sell each year...
What are iPhone 5C model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5C. You...
When was Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone look like? W...
What does IC stand for? And what does the IC # mean on my phone? IC stands for Integrated Circuit, o...