Applying Color Filters with iPhone Photos App
How to apply color filters on photos with iPhone Photos app? I want to filter out colors to make my photo black and white.
The filter tool in iPhone Photos app allows you to apply one of 9 predefined color filters on existing photos. You can change color photo to black and white using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you want to enhance. You see the photo displayed in full size.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed.
5. Tap on filter icon near the bottom of the screen. You see screen changed to filter mode.
6. Tap on "Noir" to apply the black and white filter. You see photo changed to black and white.
7. Tap "Done" near the bottom right corner of the screen to save the change.
The picture below shows you how to apply color filters on photos in Photos app
on your iPhone (source: birdnote.org):
iPhone Photos app supports the following 9 predefined filters:
2017-05-20, 220👍, 0💬
Samsung - I deleted the Avatar movie from my Samsung Vibrant. How do I get it back on my phone? you ...
What does IC stand for? And what does the IC # mean on my phone? IC stands for Integrated Circuit, o...
How big is the mobile phone maker Motorola? How many phones does Motorola sell each year? Motorola i...
When was Apple iPhone 5s first released? How does Apple iPhone 5s look like? What are the main techn...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set alarms on my phone - Alarm volume and ringtones Alarm volume is separat...