Applying Color Filters with iPhone Photos App
How to apply color filters on photos with iPhone Photos app? I want to filter out colors to make my photo black and white.
The filter tool in iPhone Photos app allows you to apply one of 9 predefined color filters on existing photos. You can change color photo to black and white using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you want to enhance. You see the photo displayed in full size.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed.
5. Tap on filter icon near the bottom of the screen. You see screen changed to filter mode.
6. Tap on "Noir" to apply the black and white filter. You see photo changed to black and white.
7. Tap "Done" near the bottom right corner of the screen to save the change.
The picture below shows you how to apply color filters on photos in Photos app
on your iPhone (source: birdnote.org):
iPhone Photos app supports the following 9 predefined filters:
2017-05-20, 157👍, 0💬
How to Transfer Contacts to Your Palm Pre from Microsoft Outlook - Get Palm's Data Transfer Assistan...
When was Apple iPhone 5s first released? How does Apple iPhone 5s look like? What are the main techn...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Copy and paste - To highlight text and copy it In addition to highlighting ...
What are the main features of iPhone 5? Main features of iPhone 5 are: iPhone 5 is thinner and light...
When was HTC First phone first released? How does HTC First phone look like? What are the main techn...