Apple (iPhone) (802)
Windows Phone (209)
Applying Color Filters with iPhone Photos App
How to apply color filters on photos with iPhone Photos app? I want to filter out colors to make my photo black and white.
The filter tool in iPhone Photos app allows you to apply one of 9 predefined color filters on existing photos. You can change color photo to black and white using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you want to enhance. You see the photo displayed in full size.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed.
5. Tap on filter icon near the bottom of the screen. You see screen changed to filter mode.
6. Tap on "Noir" to apply the black and white filter. You see photo changed to black and white.
7. Tap "Done" near the bottom right corner of the screen to save the change.
The picture below shows you how to apply color filters on photos in Photos app
on your iPhone (source: birdnote.org):
iPhone Photos app supports the following 9 predefined filters:
⇒ Adjusting Photo Light and Color with iPhone Photos App
⇐ Rotating Photo 90 Degrees with iPhone Photos App
⇑ Editing Photos with iPhone Photos App
2017-05-20, 6018🔥, 0💬
How to verify two-factor authentication setting in my Apple ID account? If you want to verify your t...
What is the SEID on my phone? SEID (Security Element Identifier) is a long identifier of the Securit...
What is the sold price of GoldVish "Le Million" Piece Unique phone? GoldVish's "Le million" Piece Un...
Where to lookup for MCC (Mobile Country Code) and MNC (Mobile Network Code) information? If you are ...
How find the model number of my LG phone? To find the model number of your LG phone, you can: Look a...