Create New Numbers Spreadsheet Document on iCloud.com
How to create a new Numbers spreadsheet document on iCloud.com? I want to use a Web browser to create a Numbers spreadsheet document.
You can create a new Numbers spreadsheet document on iCloud.com by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Numbers" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your old spreadsheet documents.
3. Click the plus sign box. You see the template selection screen showing up.
4. Double-click on the template icon to select a template. You see your new spreadsheet document in edit mode.
5. Enter the content to your spreadsheet document. It will be saved in iCloud automatically.
The picture below shows you how to create a new Numbers spreadsheet document on iCloud.com:
2017-08-03, 335👍, 0💬
When was ZTE Overture phone first released? How does ZTE Overture phone look like? What are the main...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting With WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) WPS or Wi-Fi Protected ...
What is Android Operating System? Android is the world's most popular mobile operating system (OS). ...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Inserting the Pause Symbol 3. Touch the screen in ...
What is WiMAX wireless technology? WiMAX (Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access) is a 4G w...