Create New Numbers Spreadsheet Document on iCloud.com
How to create a new Numbers spreadsheet document on iCloud.com? I want to use a Web browser to create a Numbers spreadsheet document.
You can create a new Numbers spreadsheet document on iCloud.com by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Numbers" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your old spreadsheet documents.
3. Click the plus sign box. You see the template selection screen showing up.
4. Double-click on the template icon to select a template. You see your new spreadsheet document in edit mode.
5. Enter the content to your spreadsheet document. It will be saved in iCloud automatically.
The picture below shows you how to create a new Numbers spreadsheet document on iCloud.com:
2017-08-03, 213👍, 0💬
When was ZTE Grand S phone first released? How does ZTE Grand S phone look like? What are the main t...
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...
Which countries have the highest cell phone usage populations? China, India and US are the 3 countri...
What does FCC stand for? And what does the FCC ID # mean on my phone? FCC stands for Federal Communi...
How big is the mobile phone maker Alcatel-Lucent? How many phones does Alcatel-Lucent sell each year...