Create New Keynote Presentation Document on iCloud.com
How to create a new Keynote presentation document on iCloud.com? I want to use a Web browser to create a Keynote document.
You can create a new Keynote presentation document on iCloud.com by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Keynote" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your old presentation documents.
3. Click the plus sign box. You see the template selection screen showing up.
4. Double-click on the template icon to select a template. You see your new presentation document in edit mode.
5. Enter the content to your document. It will be saved in iCloud automatically.
The picture below shows you how to create a new Keynote document on iCloud.com:
2017-07-30, 167👍, 0💬
Which countries have the highest ratios of cell phone users over general populations? Hong Kong, Sau...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Copy and paste - To highlight text and copy it In addition to highlighting ...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting to a Network 1. The phone will almost certainly detect s...
When was Apple iPhone 4S first released? How does Apple iPhone 4S look like? What are the main techn...
When was Motorola Backflip phone first released? How does Motorola Backflip phone look like? What ar...