Create New Keynote Presentation Document on iCloud.com
How to create a new Keynote presentation document on iCloud.com? I want to use a Web browser to create a Keynote document.
You can create a new Keynote presentation document on iCloud.com by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Keynote" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your old presentation documents.
3. Click the plus sign box. You see the template selection screen showing up.
4. Double-click on the template icon to select a template. You see your new presentation document in edit mode.
5. Enter the content to your document. It will be saved in iCloud automatically.
The picture below shows you how to create a new Keynote document on iCloud.com:
2017-07-30, 678👍, 0💬
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2013? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
When was Nokia Lumia 925 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 925 phone look like? What are th...
What are the best mobile/cell phones? Here are the top 20 best mobile phones based on industry analy...
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...
When was LG Optimus G phone first released? How does LG Optimus G phone look like? What are the main...