Create New Keynote Presentation Document on iCloud.com
How to create a new Keynote presentation document on iCloud.com? I want to use a Web browser to create a Keynote document.
You can create a new Keynote presentation document on iCloud.com by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Keynote" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your old presentation documents.
3. Click the plus sign box. You see the template selection screen showing up.
4. Double-click on the template icon to select a template. You see your new presentation document in edit mode.
5. Enter the content to your document. It will be saved in iCloud automatically.
The picture below shows you how to create a new Keynote document on iCloud.com:
2017-07-30, 307👍, 0💬
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...
When was Samsung Galaxy Note II phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy Note II phone look lik...
What Is Windows Phone Operating System (OS)? What is the current version of Windows Phone OS? Window...
When was ZTE Imperial phone first released? How does ZTE Imperial phone look like? What are the main...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android When you get a new Android smartphone, one of the first things you wi...