Create New Keynote Presentation Document on iCloud.com
How to create a new Keynote presentation document on iCloud.com? I want to use a Web browser to create a Keynote document.
You can create a new Keynote presentation document on iCloud.com by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Keynote" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your old presentation documents.
3. Click the plus sign box. You see the template selection screen showing up.
4. Double-click on the template icon to select a template. You see your new presentation document in edit mode.
5. Enter the content to your document. It will be saved in iCloud automatically.
The picture below shows you how to create a new Keynote document on iCloud.com:
2017-07-30, 215👍, 0💬
What is the format of *.AAE Files for iPhone Pictures? The format of *.AAE files iPhone pictures is ...
When was Apple iPhone 4S first released? How does Apple iPhone 4S look like? What are the main techn...
Do you know the calling code to Australia? The calling code to Australia is "+61". You can find it i...
Setting Up a Samsung Galaxy - Language and Accessibility Language Settings The first thing you need ...
When was ZTE Avail 2 phone first released? How does ZTE Avail 2 phone look like? What are the main t...