Create New Keynote Presentation Document on iCloud.com
How to create a new Keynote presentation document on iCloud.com? I want to use a Web browser to create a Keynote document.
You can create a new Keynote presentation document on iCloud.com by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Keynote" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your old presentation documents.
3. Click the plus sign box. You see the template selection screen showing up.
4. Double-click on the template icon to select a template. You see your new presentation document in edit mode.
5. Enter the content to your document. It will be saved in iCloud automatically.
The picture below shows you how to create a new Keynote document on iCloud.com:
2017-07-30, 883👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Phone Identification Numbers? Here is a li...
What is the SEID on my phone? SEID (Security Element Identifier) is a long identifier of the Securit...
Is Apple iPhone 5 thinner and taller than iPhone 4? Comparing to iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 is...
When was Samsung Galaxy Note II phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy Note II phone look lik...
What does IMEISV stand for? And what does the IMEISV number mean on my phone? IMEISV stands for Inte...