Upload Photos to iCloud from iPhone
How to upload photos to iCloud from my iPhone? I want to save a copy of my photos in the iCloud.
If you want upload your photos to iCloud from your iPhone, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Settings > iCloud". You see a list of iCloud functions.
2. Tap on "iCloud Drive". You see the iCloud Drive settings.
3. Tap on the "Photos" switch to turn it on. Apple may ask you to enter Apple ID to double check your identity.
4. After photos function is turned on, you see the photos screen.
5. Tap on "iCloud Photo Library" switch to turn it on. It automatically upload and store your entire library in iCloud to access photos and videos from all your devices.
6. Tap on "Download and Keep Originals" to select this option. It keeps the original photos and videos on your iPhone.
7. Tap on "Upload to My Photo Stream" switch to turn it on. It automatically upload new photos and send them to all of your iCloud devices when connected to Wi-Fi.
The picture below shows you how to manage iCloud storage from your iPhone:
2017-11-11, 293👍, 0💬
What does ICCID stand for? And what does the ICCID # mean on my phone? ICCID stands for Integrated C...
When was LG Nexus 4 phone first released? How does LG Nexus 4 phone look like? What are the main tec...
What is the Bar style cell phone? A Bar style cell phones is usually equipped with a qwerty key pad....
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2012? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
HUAWEI U8800 Smart Phone - How do I delete a text message in a message thread? 1. Touch and hold the...