Upload Photos to iCloud from iPhone
How to upload photos to iCloud from my iPhone? I want to save a copy of my photos in the iCloud.
If you want upload your photos to iCloud from your iPhone, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Settings > iCloud". You see a list of iCloud functions.
2. Tap on "iCloud Drive". You see the iCloud Drive settings.
3. Tap on the "Photos" switch to turn it on. Apple may ask you to enter Apple ID to double check your identity.
4. After photos function is turned on, you see the photos screen.
5. Tap on "iCloud Photo Library" switch to turn it on. It automatically upload and store your entire library in iCloud to access photos and videos from all your devices.
6. Tap on "Download and Keep Originals" to select this option. It keeps the original photos and videos on your iPhone.
7. Tap on "Upload to My Photo Stream" switch to turn it on. It automatically upload new photos and send them to all of your iCloud devices when connected to Wi-Fi.
The picture below shows you how to manage iCloud storage from your iPhone:
2017-11-11, 121👍, 0💬
Which mobile phone network operators have the highest number of subscribers? China Mobile, Vodafone ...
What are iPhone 5C model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5C. You...
Do you know the calling code to Australia? The calling code to Australia is "+61". You can find it i...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting to a Network 1. The phone will almost certainly detect s...
When was BlackBerry Z10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Z10 phone look like? What are the ...