Backup iPhone Settings and Data to iCloud
How to backup my iPhone Settings and data to iCloud? I want to be able restore my iPhone settings if needed.
Backup your iPhone settings and data to iCloud is good idea. This will be a big help if you crewed up your iPhone settings and need to restore the settings.
You easily backup the entire data from your iPhone to iCloud by following these steps:
1. Make sure your iPhone is connected to the Internet with Wi-Fi. iPhone backup requires a large amount of data transfer and it could be costly if you use cellular data connection.
2. Go to "Settings > iCloud". You see a list of iCloud functions.
3. Scroll down and tap on "Backup" switch to turn it on. You see the backup screen showing up.
4. Tap on "iCloud Backup" switch to turn it on. It will automatically back up data such as your photo library, accounts, documents, health data, home configuration, and settings when this iPhone is plugged in, locked, and connected to Wi-Fi.
Basically, it will backup your entire phone when are you at home sleeping in the night.
5. If you want to do the backup immediately, tap on "Back Up Now".
The picture below shows you how to backup your iPhone
settings and data to iCloud:
2017-05-12, 114👍, 0💬
What is Android Operating System? Android is the world's most popular mobile operating system (OS). ...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set up Windows Phone for kids -Set up My Family to let kids download apps I...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android When you get a new Android smartphone, one of the first things you wi...
When was Nokia E73 phone first released? How does Nokia E73 phone look like? What are the main techn...
How big is the mobile phone maker HTC Corporation? How many phones does HTC sell each year? HTC (Hig...