Using iCloud Drive on iPhone
How to use iCloud Drive on my iPhone? My iPhone is connected to iCloud.
Some apps on your iPhone can save documents or data directly to you iCloud drive storage. If you want to allows this to happen, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Settings > iCloud". You see a list of iCloud functions.
2. Tap on "iCloud Drive". You see the iCloud Drive settings.
3. Tap on the "iCloud Drive" switch to turn it on. Apple may ask you to enter Apple ID to double check your identity.
4. Tap on the "Show on Home Screen" switch to to display iCloud Drive on the home screen of your iPhone.
5. Tap on the "Adobe Acrobat" switch to allow Adobe Acrobat to store documents and data to iCloud drive directly.
6. Tap on the "iBook" switch to allow iBook to store documents and data to iCloud drive directly.
7. Continue to give permissions to other apps.
The picture below shows you how to turn on
iCloud Drive on your iPhone:
2017-10-16, 285👍, 0💬
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set alarms on my phone - Alarm volume and ringtones Alarm volume is separat...
Cell Phone Care & Maintenance - on't drain the battery Don't drain the battery. Do not leave...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2013? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
When was Ancort Diamond Crypto Smartphone first released? What was the price tag? How does Ancort Di...
What is UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecommunications System) Wireless Technology? The UMTS (Universal M...