Using iCloud Drive on iPhone
How to use iCloud Drive on my iPhone? My iPhone is connected to iCloud.
Some apps on your iPhone can save documents or data directly to you iCloud drive storage. If you want to allows this to happen, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Settings > iCloud". You see a list of iCloud functions.
2. Tap on "iCloud Drive". You see the iCloud Drive settings.
3. Tap on the "iCloud Drive" switch to turn it on. Apple may ask you to enter Apple ID to double check your identity.
4. Tap on the "Show on Home Screen" switch to to display iCloud Drive on the home screen of your iPhone.
5. Tap on the "Adobe Acrobat" switch to allow Adobe Acrobat to store documents and data to iCloud drive directly.
6. Tap on the "iBook" switch to allow iBook to store documents and data to iCloud drive directly.
7. Continue to give permissions to other apps.
The picture below shows you how to turn on
iCloud Drive on your iPhone:
2017-10-16, 464👍, 0💬
What Is Windows Phone Operating System (OS)? What is the current version of Windows Phone OS? Window...
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Language and Accessibility? Language Settings The first thing you n...
When was Samsung Galaxy S5 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S5 phone look like?...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android When you get a new Android smartphone, one of the first things you wi...
When was Samsung Galaxy S7 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S7 phone look like?...