Using iCloud Drive on iPhone
How to use iCloud Drive on my iPhone? My iPhone is connected to iCloud.
Some apps on your iPhone can save documents or data directly to you iCloud drive storage. If you want to allows this to happen, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Settings > iCloud". You see a list of iCloud functions.
2. Tap on "iCloud Drive". You see the iCloud Drive settings.
3. Tap on the "iCloud Drive" switch to turn it on. Apple may ask you to enter Apple ID to double check your identity.
4. Tap on the "Show on Home Screen" switch to to display iCloud Drive on the home screen of your iPhone.
5. Tap on the "Adobe Acrobat" switch to allow Adobe Acrobat to store documents and data to iCloud drive directly.
6. Tap on the "iBook" switch to allow iBook to store documents and data to iCloud drive directly.
7. Continue to give permissions to other apps.
The picture below shows you how to turn on
iCloud Drive on your iPhone:
2017-10-16, 331👍, 0💬
What is GPS (Global Positioning System)? How a GPS navigation system works? The GPS (Global Position...
What does IMEI stand for? And what does the IMEI # mean on my phone? IMEI stands for International M...
What is Wi-Fi (WiFi) wireless technology? Wi-Fi (also spelled Wifi or WiFi) is a popular wireless te...
When was Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone look like? W...
What are the best mobile/cell phones? Here are the top 20 best mobile phones based on industry analy...