Using iCloud Drive on iPhone
How to use iCloud Drive on my iPhone? My iPhone is connected to iCloud.
Some apps on your iPhone can save documents or data directly to you iCloud drive storage. If you want to allows this to happen, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Settings > iCloud". You see a list of iCloud functions.
2. Tap on "iCloud Drive". You see the iCloud Drive settings.
3. Tap on the "iCloud Drive" switch to turn it on. Apple may ask you to enter Apple ID to double check your identity.
4. Tap on the "Show on Home Screen" switch to to display iCloud Drive on the home screen of your iPhone.
5. Tap on the "Adobe Acrobat" switch to allow Adobe Acrobat to store documents and data to iCloud drive directly.
6. Tap on the "iBook" switch to allow iBook to store documents and data to iCloud drive directly.
7. Continue to give permissions to other apps.
The picture below shows you how to turn on iCloud Drive on your iPhone:
2017-10-16, 1053👍, 0💬
What Is the Difference between IMEI/MEID and ICCID/SIM? IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identit...
What is price of Apple iPhone 4 Diamond Rose Edition designed by Stuart Hughes? The price tag for an...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set up Windows Phone for kids -Set up My Family to let kids download apps I...
When was Samsung Galaxy S10 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S10 phone look lik...
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Location Settings and Dropbox? Location Settings Many apps and serv...