Download Numbers Spreadsheet from iCloud in Excel Format
How to download a Numbers spreadsheet from iCloud in Microsoft Excel format? I need to send it to a friend who uses Word.
You can download and save a Numbers spreadsheet from iCloud in Microsoft Word format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing spreadsheets.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "Excel" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file in Microsoft Excel.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Numbers spreadsheet from iCloud in Microsoft Excel format:
2017-11-11, 651👍, 0💬
When was LG Optimus G phone first released? How does LG Optimus G phone look like? What are the main...
What Is Windows Phone Operating System (OS)? What is the current version of Windows Phone OS? Window...
Why do I need to share my screen with Apple Support? Is there security risk of doing so? When you ca...
What is the Slate style cell phone? A Slate style cell phone is usually with few hardware buttons an...
When was Sony Xperia Z phone first released? How does Sony Xperia Z phone look like? What are the ma...