Download Numbers Spreadsheet from iCloud in Excel Format
How to download a Numbers spreadsheet from iCloud in Microsoft Excel format? I need to send it to a friend who uses Word.
You can download and save a Numbers spreadsheet from iCloud in Microsoft Word format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing spreadsheets.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "Excel" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file in Microsoft Excel.
The picture below shows you how to download and save a Numbers spreadsheet from iCloud in Microsoft Excel format:
2017-11-11, 1948👍, 0💬
Why apps are displayed in dark and in status of "Waiting" after after transferring them from my old ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about setting up Apple iPhone? Here is a list of...
When was Nokia Lumia 920 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 920 phone look like? What are th...
What does IC stand for? And what does the IC # mean on my phone? IC stands for Integrated Circuit, o...
Huawei U8800 - How do I delete a text message in a message thread? 1. Touch and hold the message to ...