Download Numbers Spreadsheet from iCloud in Excel Format
How to download a Numbers spreadsheet from iCloud in Microsoft Excel format? I need to send it to a friend who uses Word.
You can download and save a Numbers spreadsheet from iCloud in Microsoft Word format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing spreadsheets.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "Excel" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file in Microsoft Excel.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Numbers spreadsheet from iCloud in Microsoft Excel format:
2017-11-11, 140👍, 0💬
When was ZTE Imperial phone first released? How does ZTE Imperial phone look like? What are the main...
How big is the mobile phone maker RIM (BlackBerry)? How many phones does RIM sell each year? RIM (Re...
Setting Up a Samsung Galaxy - Add a Google Account Google Account Create a new, or sign in to an exi...
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...
What is Apple Maps? What are main featurs of Apple Maps? Apple Maps is a mapping service application...