Download Numbers Spreadsheet from iCloud in Excel Format
How to download a Numbers spreadsheet from iCloud in Microsoft Excel format? I need to send it to a friend who uses Word.
You can download and save a Numbers spreadsheet from iCloud in Microsoft Word format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing spreadsheets.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "Excel" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file in Microsoft Excel.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Numbers spreadsheet from iCloud in Microsoft Excel format:
2017-11-11, 209👍, 0💬
How big is the mobile phone maker Alcatel-Lucent? How many phones does Alcatel-Lucent sell each year...
When was ZTE Imperial phone first released? How does ZTE Imperial phone look like? What are the main...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android When you get a new Android smartphone, one of the first things you wi...
Is Google following you? Internet giant's latest mobile operating system tracks user's location even...
When was Apple iPhone 5 first released? How does Apple iPhone 5 look like? What are the main technic...