Download Numbers Spreadsheet from iCloud in Excel Format
How to download a Numbers spreadsheet from iCloud in Microsoft Excel format? I need to send it to a friend who uses Word.
You can download and save a Numbers spreadsheet from iCloud in Microsoft Word format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing spreadsheets.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "Excel" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file in Microsoft Excel.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Numbers spreadsheet from iCloud in Microsoft Excel format:
2017-11-11, 687👍, 0💬
Which countries have the highest ratios of cell phone users over general populations? Hong Kong, Sau...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on cell phone? Here is a list of frequently aske...
How big is the mobile phone maker Samsung Electronics? How many phones does Samsung sell each year? ...
When was Apple iPhone 5s first released? How does Apple iPhone 5s look like? What are the main techn...
What is cdmaOne, Interim Standard 95 (IS-95), Wireless Technology? Interim Standard 95 (IS-95) is th...