Download Keynote Presentation from iCloud in PDF Format
How to download a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format? I need to send it to a friend who can print it in PDF format.
You can download and save a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Keynote" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing presentations.
3. Right-mouse click on the Keynote presentation you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "PDF" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file with a PDF viewer.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format:
2017-11-11, 141👍, 0💬
When was Apple iPhone 5s first released? How does Apple iPhone 5s look like? What are the main techn...
How big is the mobile phone maker Motorola? How many phones does Motorola sell each year? Motorola i...
When was Samsung Galaxy S4 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S4 phone look like?...
What are the differences between WiFi and Bluetooth technologies? WiFi and Bluetooth are both wirele...
When was HTC Windows Phone 8X first released? How does HTC Windows Phone 8X look like? What are the ...