Download Keynote Presentation from iCloud in PDF Format
How to download a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format? I need to send it to a friend who can print it in PDF format.
You can download and save a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Keynote" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing presentations.
3. Right-mouse click on the Keynote presentation you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "PDF" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file with a PDF viewer.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format:
2017-11-11, 351👍, 0💬
When was BlackBerry Q10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Q10 phone look like? What are the ...
What are the main features of iPhone 5? Main features of iPhone 5 are: iPhone 5 is thinner and light...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android Any time your phone has an open Wi-F...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Find the Network SSID and Password Before you can connect to a Wi-F...
When was Samsung Galaxy Note II phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy Note II phone look lik...