Download Keynote Presentation from iCloud in PDF Format
How to download a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format? I need to send it to a friend who can print it in PDF format.
You can download and save a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Keynote" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing presentations.
3. Right-mouse click on the Keynote presentation you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "PDF" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file with a PDF viewer.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format:
2017-11-11, 623👍, 0💬
How to check and decode IMEI/MEID Number? To help you to obtain detailed information from an IMEI (I...
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Add a Google Account? Google Account Create a new, or sign in to an...
When was LG Optimus G phone first released? How does LG Optimus G phone look like? What are the main...
What is phone screen display resolution? What does a 2436x1125 pixel screen mean? Cell phone screen ...
When was ZTE Grand S phone first released? How does ZTE Grand S phone look like? What are the main t...