Download Keynote Presentation from iCloud in PDF Format
How to download a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format? I need to send it to a friend who can print it in PDF format.
You can download and save a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Keynote" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing presentations.
3. Right-mouse click on the Keynote presentation you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "PDF" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file with a PDF viewer.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format:
2017-11-11, 225👍, 0💬
How big is the mobile phone maker Nokia Corporation? How many phones does Nokia sell each year? Noki...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Inserting the Pause Symbol 3. Touch the screen in ...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set up Windows Phone for kids -Set up My Family to let kids download apps I...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2013? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
Setting Up a Samsung Galaxy - Location Settings and Dropbox Location Settings Many apps and services...