Download Keynote Presentation from iCloud in PDF Format
How to download a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format? I need to send it to a friend who can print it in PDF format.
You can download and save a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Keynote" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing presentations.
3. Right-mouse click on the Keynote presentation you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "PDF" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file with a PDF viewer.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format:
2017-11-11, 297👍, 0💬
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Find the Network SSID and Password Before you can connect to a Wi-F...
How big is the mobile phone maker Sony Mobile Communications? How many phones does Sony sell each ye...
When was Nokia Lumia 920 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 920 phone look like? What are th...
When was Nokia E73 phone first released? How does Nokia E73 phone look like? What are the main techn...
When was Samsung Galaxy Note II phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy Note II phone look lik...