Download Keynote Presentation from iCloud in PDF Format
How to download a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format? I need to send it to a friend who can print it in PDF format.
You can download and save a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Keynote" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing presentations.
3. Right-mouse click on the Keynote presentation you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "PDF" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file with a PDF viewer.
The picture below shows you how to download and save a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format:
2017-11-11, 1358👍, 0💬
What does FCC stand for? And what does the FCC ID # mean on my phone? FCC stands for Federal Communi...
Why am I getting the "iPhone is currently linked to an Apple ID..." message when trying to activate ...
Why I am getting the "SIM Required" error while trying to activate my iPhone? If you are trying acti...
What is price of the most expensive Apple iPhone 5? The most expensive Apple iPhone 5 is the one cre...
XLICONS.EXE 14.0 is the "Microsoft Office 2010 component" executable file included in "Microsoft Off...