Download Keynote Presentation from iCloud in PDF Format
How to download a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format? I need to send it to a friend who can print it in PDF format.
You can download and save a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Keynote" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing presentations.
3. Right-mouse click on the Keynote presentation you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "PDF" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file with a PDF viewer.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Keynote presentation from iCloud in PDF format:
2017-11-11, 538👍, 0💬
When was Samsung Galaxy S III phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy S III phone look like? W...
When was HTC First phone first released? How does HTC First phone look like? What are the main techn...
What are these *.AAE files in my iPhone\Internal Storage\DCIM folder? I am trying to import my photo...
What is Apple Maps? What are main featurs of Apple Maps? Apple Maps is a mapping service application...
When was Apple iPhone 5 first released? How does Apple iPhone 5 look like? What are the main technic...