Download Pages Document from iCloud in PDF Format
How to download a Pages document from iCloud in PDF format? I need to send it to a friend who can print it in PDF format.
You can download and save a Pages document from iCloud in PDF format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing documents.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "PDF" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file with a PDF viewer.
The picture below shows you how to download and save a Pages document from iCloud in PDF format:
2017-11-11, 1471👍, 0💬
When was ZTE Avail 2 phone first released? How does ZTE Avail 2 phone look like? What are the main t...
Huawei U8800 - How do I delete a text message in a message thread? 1. Touch and hold the message to ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Apple ID? Here is a list of frequently ask...
How to Take Panorama Picture with my LG phone camera? You can follow this tutorial to Take Panorama ...
When was HTC Evo 4G LTE phone first released? How does HTC Evo 4G LTE phone look like? What are the ...