Download Pages Document from iCloud in PDF Format
How to download a Pages document from iCloud in PDF format? I need to send it to a friend who can print it in PDF format.
You can download and save a Pages document from iCloud in PDF format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing documents.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "PDF" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file with a PDF viewer.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Pages document from iCloud in PDF format:
2017-11-11, 587👍, 0💬
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set alarms on my phone - To delete an alarm If you don't need to use an ala...
How the data rate and mobility evolves from 1G, 2G, 3G to 4G wireless technologies? The following pi...
When was Nokia Lumia 925 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 925 phone look like? What are th...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2013? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
When was Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot phone first released? What was the price tag? How does Gress...