Download Pages Document from iCloud in PDF Format
How to download a Pages document from iCloud in PDF format? I need to send it to a friend who can print it in PDF format.
You can download and save a Pages document from iCloud in PDF format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing documents.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "PDF" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file with a PDF viewer.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Pages document from iCloud in PDF format:
2017-11-11, 516👍, 0💬
What is the "Hello" screen on my Apple iPhone? It displays the "Hello" message in multiple languages...
What does IMEI stand for? And what does the IMEI # mean on my phone? IMEI stands for International M...
Huawei U8800 - How do I delete a text message in a message thread? 1. Touch and hold the message to ...
Do you know the calling code to Australia? The calling code to Australia is "+61". You can find it i...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Inserting the Pause Symbol 3. Touch the screen in ...