Download Pages Document from iCloud in PDF Format
How to download a Pages document from iCloud in PDF format? I need to send it to a friend who can print it in PDF format.
You can download and save a Pages document from iCloud in PDF format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing documents.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "PDF" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file with a PDF viewer.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Pages document from iCloud in PDF format:
2017-11-11, 312👍, 0💬
When was HTC One X phone first released? How does HTC One X phone look like? What are the main techn...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2012? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...
Samsung - I deleted the Avatar movie from my Samsung Vibrant. How do I get it back on my phone? you ...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Find the Network SSID and Password Before you can connect to a Wi-F...