Download Pages Document from iCloud in PDF Format
How to download a Pages document from iCloud in PDF format? I need to send it to a friend who can print it in PDF format.
You can download and save a Pages document from iCloud in PDF format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing documents.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "PDF" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file with a PDF viewer.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Pages document from iCloud in PDF format:
2017-11-11, 636👍, 0💬
Huawei U8800 - How do I delete a text message in a message thread? 1. Touch and hold the message to ...
How big is the mobile phone maker Motorola? How many phones does Motorola sell each year? Motorola i...
What are these *.AAE files in my iPhone\Internal Storage\DCIM folder? I am trying to import my photo...
What is the SEID on my phone? SEID (Security Element Identifier) is a long identifier of the Securit...
What are the main features of iPhone 5? Main features of iPhone 5 are: iPhone 5 is thinner and light...