Download Pages Document from iCloud in PDF Format
How to download a Pages document from iCloud in PDF format? I need to send it to a friend who can print it in PDF format.
You can download and save a Pages document from iCloud in PDF format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing documents.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "PDF" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file with a PDF viewer.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Pages document from iCloud in PDF format:
2017-11-11, 364👍, 0💬
What is Android Operating System? Android is the world's most popular mobile operating system (OS). ...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android When you get a new Android smartphone, one of the first things you wi...
What does FCC stand for? And what does the FCC ID # mean on my phone? FCC stands for Federal Communi...
What is price of the most expensive Apple iPhone 5? The most expensive Apple iPhone 5 is the one cre...
What does IMEI stand for? And what does the IMEI # mean on my phone? IMEI stands for International M...