iPhone Camera Exposure and Focus Locking
How to lock exposure time and focus distance settings on my iPhone Camera?
You can use the AE/AF Lock function on your iPhone camera to lock exposure time and focus distance settings, so that you take multiple photos with the same settings.
Setting and locking exposure time and focus distance settings in advance also speed up the time required to capture good photos of fast passing subjects.
Steps below describes how to use the AE/AF Lock function on your iPhone camera.
1. Hold your iPhone camera still.
2. Tap and hold on the spot where you want the camera to have a sharp focus on it. You see the yellow text "AE/AF LOCK" on top of the screen, the focus spot box and the exposure adjustment icon on the tapped area.
3. Swipe the screen up to move exposure icon up to increase exposure time. Or swipe the screen down to move exposure icon up to decrease exposure time.
4. Don't touch the screen anymore, when you get the perfect focus and exposure settings.
5. Wait for the subject to show up and press the shutter to take photos.
6. Touch anywhere on the screen to release the AE/AF lock.
The picture below shows you how to use the AE/AF lock on your iPhone camera (source: pinterest.com):
2017-09-01, 145👍, 0💬
When was ZTE Overture phone first released? How does ZTE Overture phone look like? What are the main...
Setting Up a Samsung Galaxy - Samsung Accoun Samsung Account Create a new, or sign in to an existing...
What is cdmaOne, Interim Standard 95 (IS-95), Wireless Technology? Interim Standard 95 (IS-95) is th...
What is price of Apple iPhone 4 Diamond Rose Edition designed by Stuart Hughes? The price tag for an...
What are 3G wireless technologies? 4G is the 3rd generation of mobile phone communication technology...