Manage Trusted Devices for Apple ID with Web Browser
How to manage trusted devices for Apple ID with a Web browser on my computer? I want to remove my old iPhone as the trusted device.
If you want to manage your trusted devices in your Apple ID account with a Web browser on your computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Open a Web browser on your computer and go to http://appleid.apple.com.
2. Enter your Apple ID and password. Then click the arrow to sign in.
3. Get the verification code from your current trusted device, and enter it to finish the sign in process. You see your Apple ID account information.
4. Go to the Devices section. You see a list of trusted devices in your Apple ID.
5. Click on your old iPhone device to view the model, serial number, and other useful information. You also see the "Remove" link displayed.
6. Click the "Remove" link to remove your old iPhone from the trusted device list. It will no longer be used to display verification codes. Access to iCloud, and other Apple services on your old iPhone will also be blocked until you sign in again with two-factor authentication from your old iPhone.
The following picture shows you steps to manage trusted devices in your Apple ID account with a Web browser on your computer:
2017-09-20, 11795🔥, 0💬
What is phone screen display resolution? What does a 2436x1125 pixel screen mean? Cell phone screen ...
What is phone camera aperture? What does an f/2.2 camera mean? Camera aperture controls the brightne...
How find the Android Version number of my LG phone? To find the Android Version number of your LG ph...
Can I transfer the SIM card from my old iPhone to my new iPhone? Yes. You can transfer the SIM card ...
How to personlize your Motorola phone with the "Moto" app? The "Moto" app let you personlize your Mo...