Installing SIM Card on Apple iPhone
How to install a SIM card into my iPhone?
Installing a SIM card into your iPhone can be done by following these simple steps:
1. Push down the sleep/wake button and hold it until the Power slider appears. Then slide it to turn the iPhone off.
2. Put one end of a paper clip into the tiny hole on the SIM card tray on the right side of the iPhone.
3. Push the paper clip hard to popup the SIM card tray.
4. Put the SIM card into the tray with the carrier logo side face up.
5. Push the tray back into the iPhone.
The picture below shows you how to install a SIM card into an iPhone:
2017-05-01, 196👍, 0💬
When was Samsung Focus S phone first released? How does Samsung Focus S phone look like? What are th...
How the data rate and mobility evolves from 1G, 2G, 3G to 4G wireless technologies? The following pi...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Inserting the Pause Symbol 3. Touch the screen in ...
When was Nokia Lumia 925 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 925 phone look like? What are th...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Copy and paste - To highlight text and copy it In addition to highlighting ...