Installing SIM Card on Apple iPhone
How to install a SIM card into my iPhone?
Installing a SIM card into your iPhone can be done by following these simple steps:
1. Push down the sleep/wake button and hold it until the Power slider appears. Then slide it to turn the iPhone off.
2. Put one end of a paper clip into the tiny hole on the SIM card tray on the right side of the iPhone.
3. Push the paper clip hard to popup the SIM card tray.
4. Put the SIM card into the tray with the carrier logo side face up.
5. Push the tray back into the iPhone.
The picture below shows you how to install a SIM card into an iPhone:
2017-05-01, 270👍, 0💬
When was HTC Windows Phone 8X first released? How does HTC Windows Phone 8X look like? What are the ...
Which countries have the highest ratios of cell phone users over general populations? Hong Kong, Sau...
How big is the mobile phone maker ZTE Corporation? How many phones does ZTE sell each year? ZTE (Zho...
What is the format of *.AAE Files for iPhone Pictures? The format of *.AAE files iPhone pictures is ...
What does FCC stand for? And what does the FCC ID # mean on my phone? FCC stands for Federal Communi...