Installing SIM Card on Apple iPhone
How to install a SIM card into my iPhone?
Installing a SIM card into your iPhone can be done by following these simple steps:
1. Push down the sleep/wake button and hold it until the Power slider appears. Then slide it to turn the iPhone off.
2. Put one end of a paper clip into the tiny hole on the SIM card tray on the right side of the iPhone.
3. Push the paper clip hard to popup the SIM card tray.
4. Put the SIM card into the tray with the carrier logo side face up.
5. Push the tray back into the iPhone.
The picture below shows you how to install a SIM card into an iPhone:
2017-05-01, 162👍, 0💬
What is GPS (Global Positioning System)? How a GPS navigation system works? The GPS (Global Position...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android Any time your phone has an open Wi-F...
How wireless technologies evolve from from 1G to 4G? The 1G (1st Generation) of wireless technologie...
Setting Up a Samsung Galaxy - Add a Google Account Google Account Create a new, or sign in to an exi...
When was Apple iPhone 4S first released? How does Apple iPhone 4S look like? What are the main techn...