Installing SIM Card on Apple iPhone
How to install a SIM card into my iPhone?
Installing a SIM card into your iPhone can be done by following these simple steps:
1. Push down the sleep/wake button and hold it until the Power slider appears. Then slide it to turn the iPhone off.
2. Put one end of a paper clip into the tiny hole on the SIM card tray on the right side of the iPhone.
3. Push the paper clip hard to popup the SIM card tray.
4. Put the SIM card into the tray with the carrier logo side face up.
5. Push the tray back into the iPhone.
The picture below shows you how to install a SIM card into an iPhone:
2017-05-01, 127👍, 0💬
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...
When was Ancort Diamond Crypto Smartphone first released? What was the price tag? How does Ancort Di...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2012? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
When was ZTE Overture phone first released? How does ZTE Overture phone look like? What are the main...
What are the best mobile/cell phones? Here are the top 20 best mobile phones based on industry analy...