Installing SIM Card on Apple iPhone
How to install a SIM card into my iPhone?
Installing a SIM card into your iPhone can be done by following these simple steps:
1. Push down the sleep/wake button and hold it until the Power slider appears. Then slide it to turn the iPhone off.
2. Put one end of a paper clip into the tiny hole on the SIM card tray on the right side of the iPhone.
3. Push the paper clip hard to popup the SIM card tray.
4. Put the SIM card into the tray with the carrier logo side face up.
5. Push the tray back into the iPhone.
The picture below shows you how to install a SIM card into an iPhone:
2017-05-01, 139👍, 0💬
Which countries have the highest ratios of cell phone users over general populations? Hong Kong, Sau...
When was Samsung Galaxy Note II phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy Note II phone look lik...
When was ZTE Avail 2 phone first released? How does ZTE Avail 2 phone look like? What are the main t...
When was Samsung Focus S phone first released? How does Samsung Focus S phone look like? What are th...
What is Apple Maps? What are main featurs of Apple Maps? Apple Maps is a mapping service application...