Installing SIM Card on Apple iPhone
How to install a SIM card into my iPhone?
Installing a SIM card into your iPhone can be done by following these simple steps:
1. Push down the sleep/wake button and hold it until the Power slider appears. Then slide it to turn the iPhone off.
2. Put one end of a paper clip into the tiny hole on the SIM card tray on the right side of the iPhone.
3. Push the paper clip hard to popup the SIM card tray.
4. Put the SIM card into the tray with the carrier logo side face up.
5. Push the tray back into the iPhone.
The picture below shows you how to install a SIM card into an iPhone:
2017-05-01, 2282🔥, 0💬
What are Motorola phone models and series? Motorola has produced phones in many models divided into ...
How to Take Panorama Picture with my LG phone camera? You can follow this tutorial to Take Panorama ...
When was Samsung Galaxy S5 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S5 phone look like?...
Where are cameras located on my iPhone? iPhone comes with 2 cameras: rear camera and front camera. L...
When was HTC One phone first released? How does HTC One phone look like? What are the main technical...