Apple (iPhone) (802)
Windows Phone (209)
Installing SIM Card on Apple iPhone
How to install a SIM card into my iPhone?
Installing a SIM card into your iPhone can be done by following these simple steps:
1. Push down the sleep/wake button and hold it until the Power slider appears. Then slide it to turn the iPhone off.
2. Put one end of a paper clip into the tiny hole on the SIM card tray on the right side of the iPhone.
3. Push the paper clip hard to popup the SIM card tray.
4. Put the SIM card into the tray with the carrier logo side face up.
5. Push the tray back into the iPhone.
The picture below shows you how to install a SIM card into an iPhone:
⇒ Activation Lock - Used iPhone Linked to Apple ID
⇐ Different No SIM Card Errors on Apple iPhone
2017-05-01, 2017🔥, 0💬
When was Nokia Lumia 920 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 920 phone look like? What are th...
How to Check Wi-Fi Connection Strength and Details on Android? Any time your phone has an open Wi-Fi...
How big is the mobile phone maker Motorola? How many phones does Motorola sell each year? Motorola i...
When you get a new Android phone, one of the first things you will likely want to do is connect to y...
How the data rate and mobility evolves from 1G, 2G, 3G to 4G wireless technologies? The following pi...