Installing SIM Card on Apple iPhone
How to install a SIM card into my iPhone?
Installing a SIM card into your iPhone can be done by following these simple steps:
1. Push down the sleep/wake button and hold it until the Power slider appears. Then slide it to turn the iPhone off.
2. Put one end of a paper clip into the tiny hole on the SIM card tray on the right side of the iPhone.
3. Push the paper clip hard to popup the SIM card tray.
4. Put the SIM card into the tray with the carrier logo side face up.
5. Push the tray back into the iPhone.
The picture below shows you how to install a SIM card into an iPhone:
2017-05-01, 710👍, 0💬
When was Samsung Galaxy S5 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S5 phone look like?...
When was ZTE Avail 2 phone first released? How does ZTE Avail 2 phone look like? What are the main t...
When was HTC Windows Phone 8X first released? How does HTC Windows Phone 8X look like? What are the ...
How wireless technologies evolve from from 1G to 4G? The 1G (1st Generation) of wireless technologie...
How big is the mobile phone maker Apple Inc.? How many phones does Apple sell each year? Apple Inc. ...