Installing SIM Card on Apple iPhone
How to install a SIM card into my iPhone?
Installing a SIM card into your iPhone can be done by following these simple steps:
1. Push down the sleep/wake button and hold it until the Power slider appears. Then slide it to turn the iPhone off.
2. Put one end of a paper clip into the tiny hole on the SIM card tray on the right side of the iPhone.
3. Push the paper clip hard to popup the SIM card tray.
4. Put the SIM card into the tray with the carrier logo side face up.
5. Push the tray back into the iPhone.
The picture below shows you how to install a SIM card into an iPhone:
2017-05-01, 1681👍, 0💬
What will happen to the data transfer if my new iPhone uses the same passcode as my old iPhone? If m...
How to manage trusted devices for Apple ID with a Web browser on my computer? I want to remove my ol...
Where to lookup for the SIM Card Issuer company and contact information? If you have the country/reg...
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Add a Google Account? Google Account Create a new, or sign in to an...
Why do I need to share my screen with Apple Support? Is there security risk of doing so? When you ca...