Deleting a Photo in iPhone Photos App
How to delete a photo from the Camera Roll in my iPhone Photos app?
If you want to delete a photo from the Camera Roll the in iPhone Photos app, you can follow these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap on the photo you want to delete. You see the full photo displayed on the screen.
4. Tap on the trash can icon near the bottom right corner of the screen. You see the "Delete Photo" confirmation button displayed.
5. Tap on "Delete Photo" to confirm. This photo will be moved to the trash can and it will stay there for 30 days before it gets destroyed.
The picture below shows you how to delete a photo from the Camera Roll in Photos app
on your iPhone:
2017-07-15, 131👍, 0💬
What does ICCID stand for? And what does the ICCID # mean on my phone? ICCID stands for Integrated C...
What does IMEI stand for? And what does the IMEI # mean on my phone? IMEI stands for International M...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Troubleshooting the Pause Method When using the Pa...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Inserting the Wait Symbol 3. Touch the screen in t...
When was Apple iPhone 5s first released? How does Apple iPhone 5s look like? What are the main techn...