Deleting a Photo in iPhone Photos App
How to delete a photo from the Camera Roll in my iPhone Photos app?
If you want to delete a photo from the Camera Roll the in iPhone Photos app, you can follow these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap on the photo you want to delete. You see the full photo displayed on the screen.
4. Tap on the trash can icon near the bottom right corner of the screen. You see the "Delete Photo" confirmation button displayed.
5. Tap on "Delete Photo" to confirm. This photo will be moved to the trash can and it will stay there for 30 days before it gets destroyed.
The picture below shows you how to delete a photo from the Camera Roll in Photos app
on your iPhone:
2017-07-15, 178👍, 0💬
What is cdmaOne, Interim Standard 95 (IS-95), Wireless Technology? Interim Standard 95 (IS-95) is th...
When was Sony Xperia Z phone first released? How does Sony Xperia Z phone look like? What are the ma...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android Any time your phone has an open Wi-F...
When was HTC First phone first released? How does HTC First phone look like? What are the main techn...
What Is Windows Phone Operating System (OS)? What is the current version of Windows Phone OS? Window...