Restoring a Deleted Photo in iPhone Photos App
How to restore a previously deleted photo in my iPhone Photos app?
You can restore a deleted photo in your iPhone Photos app using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Recently deleted" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photos deleted in the last 30 days.
3. Tap on the photo you want to restore. You see the full photo displayed on the screen.
4. Tap on "Recover" near the bottom right corner of the screen. You see the "Recover Photo" confirmation button displayed.
5. Tap on "Recover Photo" to confirm. This photo will be restored back to the "Camera Roll" album.
The picture below shows you how to restore a recently deleted photo the trash can in Photos app
on your iPhone:
2017-07-15, 133👍, 0💬
If you are getting a new phone, you may need to learn how to perform some basic tasks. How to make c...
How big is the mobile phone maker LG Electronics? How many phones does LG sell each year? LG Electro...
How big is the mobile phone maker RIM (BlackBerry)? How many phones does RIM sell each year? RIM (Re...
Setting Up a Samsung Galaxy - Location Settings and Dropbox Location Settings Many apps and services...
When was ZTE Imperial phone first released? How does ZTE Imperial phone look like? What are the main...