Restoring a Deleted Photo in iPhone Photos App
How to restore a previously deleted photo in my iPhone Photos app?
You can restore a deleted photo in your iPhone Photos app using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Recently deleted" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photos deleted in the last 30 days.
3. Tap on the photo you want to restore. You see the full photo displayed on the screen.
4. Tap on "Recover" near the bottom right corner of the screen. You see the "Recover Photo" confirmation button displayed.
5. Tap on "Recover Photo" to confirm. This photo will be restored back to the "Camera Roll" album.
The picture below shows you how to restore a recently deleted photo the trash can in Photos app
on your iPhone:
2017-07-15, 158👍, 0💬
Samsung - Why havent I recieved the j16 ota update for my vibrant yet? I have the update, and the GP...
How big is the mobile phone maker LG Electronics? How many phones does LG sell each year? LG Electro...
What is Apple Maps? What are main featurs of Apple Maps? Apple Maps is a mapping service application...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting With WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) WPS or Wi-Fi Protected ...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2012? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...