Auto-Enhancing Photos with iPhone Photos App
How to use the auto-enhancement feature in iPhone Photos app?
Auto-enhancement feature will instantly improve your photo exposure, contrast, saturation, and other qualities. It's the fastest way to take your photo from average to amazing like a magic. You can use the auto-enhancement feature in iPhone Photos app using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you want to enhance. You see the photo displayed in full size.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed.
5. Tap the auto-enhance icon (a magic touch) near the top right corner of the screen. You see the photo enhanced immediately.
6. Tap "Done" near the bottom right corner of the screen to save the change.
The picture below shows you how to automatically enhance photos in Photos app
on your iPhone (source: apple.com):
2017-07-07, 167👍, 0💬
Do you know the calling code to Australia? The calling code to Australia is "+61". You can find it i...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set alarms on my phone - To delete an alarm If you don't need to use an ala...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Scan for a Wi-Fi Network 1. Tap the Menu button whilst viewing the ...
What are the main features of iPhone 5? Main features of iPhone 5 are: iPhone 5 is thinner and light...
XLICONS.EXE 14.0 is the "Microsoft Office 2010 component" executable file included in "Microsoft Off...