Auto-Enhancing Photos with iPhone Photos App
How to use the auto-enhancement feature in iPhone Photos app?
Auto-enhancement feature will instantly improve your photo exposure, contrast, saturation, and other qualities. It's the fastest way to take your photo from average to amazing like a magic. You can use the auto-enhancement feature in iPhone Photos app using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you want to enhance. You see the photo displayed in full size.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed.
5. Tap the auto-enhance icon (a magic touch) near the top right corner of the screen. You see the photo enhanced immediately.
6. Tap "Done" near the bottom right corner of the screen to save the change.
The picture below shows you how to automatically enhance photos in Photos app
on your iPhone (source: apple.com):
2017-07-07, 1327👍, 0💬
When was Nokia Lumia 920 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 920 phone look like? What are th...
How big is the mobile phone maker HTC Corporation? How many phones does HTC sell each year? HTC (Hig...
How to access iCloud for Windows from the System Tray? After you started iCloud for Windows on your ...
What does MEID stand for? And what does the MEID number mean on my phone? MEID stands for Mobile Equ...
Why the model number on the back cover of my iPhone 5C says A1532, not 5C? Is my phone really a "iPh...