Auto-Enhancing Photos with iPhone Photos App
How to use the auto-enhancement feature in iPhone Photos app?
Auto-enhancement feature will instantly improve your photo exposure, contrast, saturation, and other qualities. It's the fastest way to take your photo from average to amazing like a magic. You can use the auto-enhancement feature in iPhone Photos app using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you want to enhance. You see the photo displayed in full size.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed.
5. Tap the auto-enhance icon (a magic touch) near the top right corner of the screen. You see the photo enhanced immediately.
6. Tap "Done" near the bottom right corner of the screen to save the change.
The picture below shows you how to automatically enhance photos in Photos app
on your iPhone (source: apple.com):
2017-07-07, 140👍, 0💬
When was Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD phone first released? How does Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD phon...
When was HTC Evo 4G LTE phone first released? How does HTC Evo 4G LTE phone look like? What are the ...
When was ZTE Overture phone first released? How does ZTE Overture phone look like? What are the main...
How big is the mobile phone maker Alcatel-Lucent? How many phones does Alcatel-Lucent sell each year...
How big is the mobile phone maker Samsung Electronics? How many phones does Samsung sell each year? ...