Auto-Enhancing Photos with iPhone Photos App
How to use the auto-enhancement feature in iPhone Photos app?
Auto-enhancement feature will instantly improve your photo exposure, contrast, saturation, and other qualities. It's the fastest way to take your photo from average to amazing like a magic. You can use the auto-enhancement feature in iPhone Photos app using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you want to enhance. You see the photo displayed in full size.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed.
5. Tap the auto-enhance icon (a magic touch) near the top right corner of the screen. You see the photo enhanced immediately.
6. Tap "Done" near the bottom right corner of the screen to save the change.
The picture below shows you how to automatically enhance photos in Photos app
on your iPhone (source: apple.com):
2017-07-07, 152👍, 0💬
Samsung - Why havent I recieved the j16 ota update for my vibrant yet? I have the update, and the GP...
What does FCC stand for? And what does the FCC ID # mean on my phone? FCC stands for Federal Communi...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting With WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) WPS or Wi-Fi Protected ...
What is the Bar style cell phone? A Bar style cell phones is usually equipped with a qwerty key pad....
When was Nokia Lumia 1020 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 1020 phone look like? What are ...