Auto-Enhancing Photos with iPhone Photos App
How to use the auto-enhancement feature in iPhone Photos app?
Auto-enhancement feature will instantly improve your photo exposure, contrast, saturation, and other qualities. It's the fastest way to take your photo from average to amazing like a magic. You can use the auto-enhancement feature in iPhone Photos app using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you want to enhance. You see the photo displayed in full size.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed.
5. Tap the auto-enhance icon (a magic touch) near the top right corner of the screen. You see the photo enhanced immediately.
6. Tap "Done" near the bottom right corner of the screen to save the change.
The picture below shows you how to automatically enhance photos in Photos app
on your iPhone (source: apple.com):
2017-07-07, 1943👍, 0💬
What does IMEISV stand for? And what does the IMEISV number mean on my phone? IMEISV stands for Inte...
What is the Serial Number on my phone? Serial Number is a sequence number given by the phone maker t...
Cell Phone Care & Maintenance - on't drain the battery Don't drain the battery. Do not leave...
How to Check Wi-Fi Connection Strength and Details on Android? Any time your phone has an open Wi-Fi...
When was Samsung Galaxy S III phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy S III phone look like? W...