Verify Photos Stored in iCloud Photo Library
How to verify if my iPhone photos are uploaded correctly or not in iCloud Photo Library?
After you have turned on the "iCloud Photo Library" function on your iPhone, photos you took on your iPhone should be automatically uploaded to the iCloud Photo Library.
You can use the following steps to verify if your iPhone photos are uploaded correctly or not in iCloud Photo Library.
1. Go to a computer and run a Web browser.
2. Enter http://icloud.com Web site. You see the iCloud login page.
3. Enter your Apple ID and password. You see the iClode home page. You may need to enter an Apple account verification code or a security question answer.
4. Click on Photos icon. You see your photos organized into albums in the same way as your iPhone.
5. Click "All Photos" album to open it. You see all your photos. Count them to ensure that the iCloud Photo Library matches your iPhone Photos app.
The picture below shows you how to verify photos Stored in iCloud Photo Library:
2017-06-28, 212👍, 0💬
When was Ancort Diamond Crypto Smartphone first released? What was the price tag? How does Ancort Di...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set up Windows Phone for kids -Set up My Family to let kids download apps I...
When was HTC First phone first released? How does HTC First phone look like? What are the main techn...
How big is the mobile phone maker Alcatel-Lucent? How many phones does Alcatel-Lucent sell each year...
What is the format of *.AAE Files for iPhone Pictures? The format of *.AAE files iPhone pictures is ...