Sharing iPhone Photos in My Photo Stream
How to share iPhone photos in My Photo Stream?
My Photo Stream is an iCloud service that allows you to share photos among all your devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple TV or PC.
You can share your iPhone photos in My Photo Stream automatically as described below:
1. Connect your iPhone to Internet with Wi-Fi.
2. Tap on "Settings > iCloud > Photos". You see iCloud photos options.
3. Tap on "My Photo Stream" to select this option. iPhone will automatically upload new photos and send them to all your iCloud devices when connected to Wi-Fi.
4. Take some new photos with your iPhone. Copies of those photos will be uploaded "My Photo Stream" sent to other devices connected to your iCloud account.
5. Wait some time, and go to your iPad or Mac. You see those new photos showing up in the "My Photo Stream" album.
The picture below shows you how to Sharing iPhone Photos in My Photo Stream:
2017-06-28, 523👍, 0💬
When was Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD phone first released? How does Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD phon...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2012? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
When was HTC Evo 4G LTE phone first released? How does HTC Evo 4G LTE phone look like? What are the ...
When was HTC Droid DNA phone first released? How does HTC Droid DNA phone look like? What are the ma...
When was Motorola Backflip phone first released? How does Motorola Backflip phone look like? What ar...