Sharing iPhone Photos in My Photo Stream
How to share iPhone photos in My Photo Stream?
My Photo Stream is an iCloud service that allows you to share photos among all your devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple TV or PC.
You can share your iPhone photos in My Photo Stream automatically as described below:
1. Connect your iPhone to Internet with Wi-Fi.
2. Tap on "Settings > iCloud > Photos". You see iCloud photos options.
3. Tap on "My Photo Stream" to select this option. iPhone will automatically upload new photos and send them to all your iCloud devices when connected to Wi-Fi.
4. Take some new photos with your iPhone. Copies of those photos will be uploaded "My Photo Stream" sent to other devices connected to your iCloud account.
5. Wait some time, and go to your iPad or Mac. You see those new photos showing up in the "My Photo Stream" album.
The picture below shows you how to Sharing iPhone Photos in My Photo Stream:
2017-06-28, 477👍, 0💬
What is the Bar style cell phone? A Bar style cell phones is usually equipped with a qwerty key pad....
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Troubleshooting the Pause Method When using the Pa...
What are iPhone 5C model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5C. You...
What is CDMA2000 wireless technology? CDMA2000 (also known as IMT Multi-Carrier (IMT-MC)) is a famil...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iPhone? I want to know more details abo...