Sharing iPhone Photos in My Photo Stream
How to share iPhone photos in My Photo Stream?
My Photo Stream is an iCloud service that allows you to share photos among all your devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple TV or PC.
You can share your iPhone photos in My Photo Stream automatically as described below:
1. Connect your iPhone to Internet with Wi-Fi.
2. Tap on "Settings > iCloud > Photos". You see iCloud photos options.
3. Tap on "My Photo Stream" to select this option. iPhone will automatically upload new photos and send them to all your iCloud devices when connected to Wi-Fi.
4. Take some new photos with your iPhone. Copies of those photos will be uploaded "My Photo Stream" sent to other devices connected to your iCloud account.
5. Wait some time, and go to your iPad or Mac. You see those new photos showing up in the "My Photo Stream" album.
The picture below shows you how to Sharing iPhone Photos in My Photo Stream:
2017-06-28, 550👍, 0💬
What are iPhone 5C model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5C. You...
When was HTC One phone first released? How does HTC One phone look like? What are the main technical...
When was BlackBerry Z10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Z10 phone look like? What are the ...
Why do I need to share my screen with Apple Support? Is there security risk of doing so? When you ca...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android Any time your phone has an open Wi-F...