Sharing iPhone Photos in My Photo Stream
How to share iPhone photos in My Photo Stream?
My Photo Stream is an iCloud service that allows you to share photos among all your devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple TV or PC.
You can share your iPhone photos in My Photo Stream automatically as described below:
1. Connect your iPhone to Internet with Wi-Fi.
2. Tap on "Settings > iCloud > Photos". You see iCloud photos options.
3. Tap on "My Photo Stream" to select this option. iPhone will automatically upload new photos and send them to all your iCloud devices when connected to Wi-Fi.
4. Take some new photos with your iPhone. Copies of those photos will be uploaded "My Photo Stream" sent to other devices connected to your iCloud account.
5. Wait some time, and go to your iPad or Mac. You see those new photos showing up in the "My Photo Stream" album.
The picture below shows you how to Sharing iPhone Photos in My Photo Stream:
2017-06-28, 169👍, 0💬
When was LG Nexus 4 phone first released? How does LG Nexus 4 phone look like? What are the main tec...
When was Apple iPhone 5 first released? How does Apple iPhone 5 look like? What are the main technic...
How wireless technologies evolve from from 1G to 4G? The 1G (1st Generation) of wireless technologie...
Do you know the calling code to Australia? The calling code to Australia is "+61". You can find it i...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set up Windows Phone for kids -Set up My Family to let kids download apps I...