Sharing iPhone Photos in My Photo Stream
How to share iPhone photos in My Photo Stream?
My Photo Stream is an iCloud service that allows you to share photos among all your devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple TV or PC.
You can share your iPhone photos in My Photo Stream automatically as described below:
1. Connect your iPhone to Internet with Wi-Fi.
2. Tap on "Settings > iCloud > Photos". You see iCloud photos options.
3. Tap on "My Photo Stream" to select this option. iPhone will automatically upload new photos and send them to all your iCloud devices when connected to Wi-Fi.
4. Take some new photos with your iPhone. Copies of those photos will be uploaded "My Photo Stream" sent to other devices connected to your iCloud account.
5. Wait some time, and go to your iPad or Mac. You see those new photos showing up in the "My Photo Stream" album.
The picture below shows you how to Sharing iPhone Photos in My Photo Stream:
2017-06-28, 232👍, 0💬
What are 4G wireless technologies? 4G is the fourth generation of mobile phone communication technol...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2012? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
When was Samsung Epic 4G phone first released? How does Samsung Epic 4G phone look like? What are th...
How big is the mobile phone maker Sony Mobile Communications? How many phones does Sony sell each ye...
When was Ancort Diamond Crypto Smartphone first released? What was the price tag? How does Ancort Di...