Managing iCloud Drive Files with Web Browser
How to manage iCloud Drive files with a Web browser?
If you want to manage iCloud Drive files with a Web browser, you can follow steps below:
1. Open a Web browser and go to https://www.icloud.com.
2. Login with Apple ID and password. You may need to enter a verification code or your security question answers to finish login.
3. Click "iCloud Drive" icon to access iCloud Drive. You see some folders like: Keynote, Numbers, Pages and others created by yourself.
3. Double-click any folder where you want to manage files. You see the contents of that folder.
4. Click "+" icon near the top of the page to create a new sub folder.
5. Click the upload icon next to the "+" icon to upload any file to iCloud Drive from the local system.
6. Select a file and click the download icon next to the upload icon to upload the selected file from to iCloud Drive to the local system.
7. Select a file or folder and click the trash icon to delete the selected file or folder from iCloud Drive. You need to confirm to delete, because the deleted file will be gone and not recoverable.
The picture below shows you how to manage iCloud Drive files with a Web browser:
2017-07-21, 487👍, 0💬
What does IMEI stand for? And what does the IMEI # mean on my phone? IMEI stands for International M...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting to a Network 1. The phone will almost certainly detect s...
Which countries have the highest cell phone usage populations? China, India and US are the 3 countri...
What will happen to the data transfer if my new iPhone uses the same passcode as my old iPhone? If m...
When was Nokia Lumia 920 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 920 phone look like? What are th...