Managing iCloud Drive Files with iPhone
How to manage iCloud Drive files with my iPhone?
Managing iCloud Drive files with iPhone can be done with the iCloud Drive app, as described below:
1. Make sure iCloud Drive is turned on in the Settings.
2. Tap on "iCloud Drive" app on the Home Screen, You see a list of iCloud Drive folders.
3. Tap on any folder to open it. You see the content of the folder.
4. Tap on "Select" near the top right corner of the screen. You see the content of the folder in select/edit mode.
5. Tap on "New Folder" near the bottom left corner of the screen to create a new sub folder.
6. Tap on any item, then "Delete" to delete the selected item. You need to confirm to delete, because the deleted file will be removed permanently from iCloud Drive.
The picture below shows you how to manage iCloud Drive files with your iPhone:
2017-07-21, 506👍, 0💬
When was Nokia Lumia 1020 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 1020 phone look like? What are ...
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...
When was Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot phone first released? What was the price tag? How does Gress...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Phone Identification Numbers? Here is a li...
What is price of Apple iPhone 4 Diamond Rose Edition designed by Stuart Hughes? The price tag for an...