Managing iCloud Drive Files with iPhone
How to manage iCloud Drive files with my iPhone?
Managing iCloud Drive files with iPhone can be done with the iCloud Drive app, as described below:
1. Make sure iCloud Drive is turned on in the Settings.
2. Tap on "iCloud Drive" app on the Home Screen, You see a list of iCloud Drive folders.
3. Tap on any folder to open it. You see the content of the folder.
4. Tap on "Select" near the top right corner of the screen. You see the content of the folder in select/edit mode.
5. Tap on "New Folder" near the bottom left corner of the screen to create a new sub folder.
6. Tap on any item, then "Delete" to delete the selected item. You need to confirm to delete, because the deleted file will be removed permanently from iCloud Drive.
The picture below shows you how to manage iCloud Drive files with your iPhone:
2017-07-21, 590👍, 0💬
What does FCC stand for? And what does the FCC ID # mean on my phone? FCC stands for Federal Communi...
What are iPhone 5S model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5S. You...
What are the OS (Operating Systems) used on mobile phones? Which one is more popular? Currently, the...
When was HTC Droid DNA phone first released? How does HTC Droid DNA phone look like? What are the ma...
What is cdmaOne, Interim Standard 95 (IS-95), Wireless Technology? Interim Standard 95 (IS-95) is th...