Manage Pictures on LG Phone with USB Connection
How to Manage Pictures on LG Phone with USB Connection?
You can manage your photos, pictures and screenshots on your LG phone using the Photos app on the phone.
But you manage your photos, pictures and screenshots on your LG phone more efficiently from your Windows computer with the USB connection.
1. Connect your LG phone to your Windows computer with a USB cable.
2. Make sure the USB connection is set to file transfer mode as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. On your Windows computer, you see the AutoPlay interface:
4. Click "Open device to view files". You see the LG phone is connected as a disk drive.
5. Open the "Internal storage" folder.
6. Manage photos, pictures and screenshots on your LG phone using Windows Explorer in the following folders:
\Internal storage\DCIM\Camera - All photos taken by the phone. \Internal storage\Pictures\Screenshots - All screenshots taken by the phone.
2018-02-08, 119👍, 0💬
When was Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot phone first released? What was the price tag? How does Gress...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set alarms on my phone - To delete an alarm If you don't need to use an ala...
When was Samsung Galaxy S4 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S4 phone look like?...
When was Nokia Lumia 925 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 925 phone look like? What are th...
When was BlackBerry Q10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Q10 phone look like? What are the ...