Manage Pictures on LG Phone with USB Connection
How to Manage Pictures on LG Phone with USB Connection?
You can manage your photos, pictures and screenshots on your LG phone using the Photos app on the phone.
But you manage your photos, pictures and screenshots on your LG phone more efficiently from your Windows computer with the USB connection.
1. Connect your LG phone to your Windows computer with a USB cable.
2. Make sure the USB connection is set to file transfer mode as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. On your Windows computer, you see the AutoPlay interface:
4. Click "Open device to view files". You see the LG phone is connected as a disk drive.
5. Open the "Internal storage" folder.
6. Manage photos, pictures and screenshots on your LG phone using Windows Explorer in the following folders:
\Internal storage\DCIM\Camera - All photos taken by the phone. \Internal storage\Pictures\Screenshots - All screenshots taken by the phone.
2018-02-08, 247👍, 0💬
What are the differences between WiFi and Bluetooth technologies? WiFi and Bluetooth are both wirele...
What is CDMA2000 wireless technology? CDMA2000 (also known as IMT Multi-Carrier (IMT-MC)) is a famil...
What does FCC stand for? And what does the FCC ID # mean on my phone? FCC stands for Federal Communi...
How the data rate and mobility evolves from 1G, 2G, 3G to 4G wireless technologies? The following pi...
What is LTE (Long-Term Evolution) wireless technology? LTE (Long-Term Evolution) is a standard for 4...