Manage Pictures on LG Phone with USB Connection
How to Manage Pictures on LG Phone with USB Connection?
You can manage your photos, pictures and screenshots on your LG phone using the Photos app on the phone.
But you manage your photos, pictures and screenshots on your LG phone more efficiently from your Windows computer with the USB connection.
1. Connect your LG phone to your Windows computer with a USB cable.
2. Make sure the USB connection is set to file transfer mode as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. On your Windows computer, you see the AutoPlay interface:
4. Click "Open device to view files". You see the LG phone is connected as a disk drive.
5. Open the "Internal storage" folder.
6. Manage photos, pictures and screenshots on your LG phone using Windows Explorer in the following folders:
\Internal storage\DCIM\Camera - All photos taken by the phone. \Internal storage\Pictures\Screenshots - All screenshots taken by the phone.
2018-02-08, 1230👍, 0💬
Huawei U8800 - How do I delete a text message in a message thread? 1. Touch and hold the message to ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iBooks? I want to know how to download,...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2012? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
What is Apple Maps? What are main featurs of Apple Maps? Apple Maps is a mapping service application...
When was Apple iPhone 4S first released? How does Apple iPhone 4S look like? What are the main techn...