Manage Pictures on LG Phone with USB Connection
How to Manage Pictures on LG Phone with USB Connection?
You can manage your photos, pictures and screenshots on your LG phone using the Photos app on the phone.
But you manage your photos, pictures and screenshots on your LG phone more efficiently from your Windows computer with the USB connection.
1. Connect your LG phone to your Windows computer with a USB cable.
2. Make sure the USB connection is set to file transfer mode as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. On your Windows computer, you see the AutoPlay interface:
4. Click "Open device to view files". You see the LG phone is connected as a disk drive.
5. Open the "Internal storage" folder.
6. Manage photos, pictures and screenshots on your LG phone using Windows Explorer in the following folders:
\Internal storage\DCIM\Camera - All photos taken by the phone. \Internal storage\Pictures\Screenshots - All screenshots taken by the phone.
2018-02-08, 348👍, 0💬
When was ZTE Grand S phone first released? How does ZTE Grand S phone look like? What are the main t...
How big is the mobile phone maker ZTE Corporation? How many phones does ZTE sell each year? ZTE (Zho...
When was HTC First phone first released? How does HTC First phone look like? What are the main techn...
What is price of Apple iPhone 4 Diamond Rose Edition designed by Stuart Hughes? The price tag for an...
When was LG Nexus 4 phone first released? How does LG Nexus 4 phone look like? What are the main tec...