Manage Pictures on LG Phone with USB Connection
How to Manage Pictures on LG Phone with USB Connection?
You can manage your photos, pictures and screenshots on your LG phone using the Photos app on the phone.
But you manage your photos, pictures and screenshots on your LG phone more efficiently from your Windows computer with the USB connection.
1. Connect your LG phone to your Windows computer with a USB cable.
2. Make sure the USB connection is set to file transfer mode as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. On your Windows computer, you see the AutoPlay interface:
4. Click "Open device to view files". You see the LG phone is connected as a disk drive.
5. Open the "Internal storage" folder.
6. Manage photos, pictures and screenshots on your LG phone using Windows Explorer in the following folders:
\Internal storage\DCIM\Camera - All photos taken by the phone. \Internal storage\Pictures\Screenshots - All screenshots taken by the phone.
2018-02-08, 403👍, 0💬
How to get see the IMEI and ICCID info on my Apple new iPhone? I only see the "Hello" screen. If you...
When was ZTE Imperial phone first released? How does ZTE Imperial phone look like? What are the main...
What is the format of *.AAE Files for iPhone Pictures? The format of *.AAE files iPhone pictures is ...
What does ICCID stand for? And what does the ICCID # mean on my phone? ICCID stands for Integrated C...
What are the main features of iPhone 5? Main features of iPhone 5 are: iPhone 5 is thinner and light...