Manage Pictures on LG Phone with USB Connection
How to Manage Pictures on LG Phone with USB Connection?
You can manage your photos, pictures and screenshots on your LG phone using the Photos app on the phone.
But you manage your photos, pictures and screenshots on your LG phone more efficiently from your Windows computer with the USB connection.
1. Connect your LG phone to your Windows computer with a USB cable.
2. Make sure the USB connection is set to file transfer mode as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. On your Windows computer, you see the AutoPlay interface:
4. Click "Open device to view files". You see the LG phone is connected as a disk drive.
5. Open the "Internal storage" folder.
6. Manage photos, pictures and screenshots on your LG phone using Windows Explorer in the following folders:
\Internal storage\DCIM\Camera - All photos taken by the phone. \Internal storage\Pictures\Screenshots - All screenshots taken by the phone.
2018-02-08, 617👍, 0💬
When was LG Optimus G phone first released? How does LG Optimus G phone look like? What are the main...
Why the model number on the back cover of my iPhone 5C says A1532, not 5C? Is my phone really a "iPh...
Why I am getting the "SIM Required" error while trying to activate my iPhone? If you are trying acti...
What are iPhone 5S model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5S. You...
When was Nokia E73 phone first released? How does Nokia E73 phone look like? What are the main techn...