Sync Books in iTunes with iPhone
How to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iBooks library?
You can follow this tutorial to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iBooks library.
1. Run iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. You see a phone icon showing up.
2. Click on the phone icon. You see the phone device management windows.
3. Click "Books" under "Settings" on the left. You see the local book library.
4. Click to select books that you want to be synced with your iPhone.
5. Click "Sync Books" to turn it on.
6. Click the "Selected books" radio button.
7. Click "Apply" near the bottom of the screen. All selected books will be synchronized with iPhone iBooks library.
Warning: Any books that are not in the selected list and not purchased from Apple book stored will be removed from your iPhone.
The picture below shows you how to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iBooks library:
2018-04-28, 188👍, 0💬
What is Android Operating System? Android is the world's most popular mobile operating system (OS). ...
What is Apple Maps? What are main featurs of Apple Maps? Apple Maps is a mapping service application...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2012? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
What is the Slate style cell phone? A Slate style cell phone is usually with few hardware buttons an...
Android is a Linux-based mobile phone operating system developed by Google. Android is unique becaus...