Sync Books in iTunes with iPhone
How to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iBooks library?
You can follow this tutorial to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iBooks library.
1. Run iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. You see a phone icon showing up.
2. Click on the phone icon. You see the phone device management windows.
3. Click "Books" under "Settings" on the left. You see the local book library.
4. Click to select books that you want to be synced with your iPhone.
5. Click "Sync Books" to turn it on.
6. Click the "Selected books" radio button.
7. Click "Apply" near the bottom of the screen. All selected books will be synchronized with iPhone iBooks library.
Warning: Any books that are not in the selected list and not purchased from Apple book stored will be removed from your iPhone.
The picture below shows you how to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iBooks library:
2018-04-28, 476👍, 0💬
When was LG Optimus G phone first released? How does LG Optimus G phone look like? What are the main...
How big is the mobile phone maker ZTE Corporation? How many phones does ZTE sell each year? ZTE (Zho...
Is Apple iPhone 5 thinner and taller than iPhone 4? Comparing to iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 is...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iPhone? I want to know more details abo...
How big is the mobile phone maker Motorola? How many phones does Motorola sell each year? Motorola i...