Sync Books in iTunes with iPhone
How to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iBooks library?
You can follow this tutorial to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iBooks library.
1. Run iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. You see a phone icon showing up.
2. Click on the phone icon. You see the phone device management windows.
3. Click "Books" under "Settings" on the left. You see the local book library.
4. Click to select books that you want to be synced with your iPhone.
5. Click "Sync Books" to turn it on.
6. Click the "Selected books" radio button.
7. Click "Apply" near the bottom of the screen. All selected books will be synchronized with iPhone iBooks library.
Warning: Any books that are not in the selected list and not purchased from Apple book stored will be removed from your iPhone.
The picture below shows you how to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iBooks library:
2018-04-28, 288👍, 0💬
When was HTC One phone first released? How does HTC One phone look like? What are the main technical...
When was HTC Windows Phone 8X first released? How does HTC Windows Phone 8X look like? What are the ...
When was Apple iPhone 4S first released? How does Apple iPhone 4S look like? What are the main techn...
What are the best mobile/cell phones? Here are the top 20 best mobile phones based on industry analy...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Scan for a Wi-Fi Network 1. Tap the Menu button whilst viewing the ...