Sync Books in iTunes with iPhone
How to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iBooks library?
You can follow this tutorial to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iBooks library.
1. Run iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. You see a phone icon showing up.
2. Click on the phone icon. You see the phone device management windows.
3. Click "Books" under "Settings" on the left. You see the local book library.
4. Click to select books that you want to be synced with your iPhone.
5. Click "Sync Books" to turn it on.
6. Click the "Selected books" radio button.
7. Click "Apply" near the bottom of the screen. All selected books will be synchronized with iPhone iBooks library.
Warning: Any books that are not in the selected list and not purchased from Apple book stored will be removed from your iPhone.
The picture below shows you how to sync books to iTunes local library with iPhone iBooks library:
2018-04-28, 265👍, 0💬
When was Sony Xperia Z phone first released? How does Sony Xperia Z phone look like? What are the ma...
When was Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone look like? W...
iPhone - Apple App Store- What does App Store Error 1009 mean? The iTunes App Store Error 1009 means...
When was Ancort Diamond Crypto Smartphone first released? What was the price tag? How does Ancort Di...
Setting Up a Samsung Galaxy - Samsung Accoun Samsung Account Create a new, or sign in to an existing...