Cache Books in iTunes Media Folder
How to cache books in iTunes media folder?
To void sync error with missing book files, you can cache books in iTunes media folder as shown in this tutorial.
1. Run iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. You see a phone icon showing up.
2. Click on the phone icon. You see the phone device management windows.
3. Click "Edit > Preferences" menu. You see the preference settings screen.
4. Click "Advanced". You see the iTunes Media folder location: "C:\Users\fyicenter\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media".
5. Click "Copy files to iTunes Media folder when adding to library" to turn it on.
6. Click "OK" to save changes.
From now on, you should have any sync error, because copies of all books added to iTunes are also saved in iTunes Media folder.
The picture below shows you how to cache books in iTunes media folder:
2018-04-28, 191👍, 0💬
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2012? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
What is Wi-Fi (WiFi) wireless technology? Wi-Fi (also spelled Wifi or WiFi) is a popular wireless te...
When was Apple iPhone 5s first released? How does Apple iPhone 5s look like? What are the main techn...
When was Nokia Lumia 1020 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 1020 phone look like? What are ...
How big is the mobile phone maker RIM (BlackBerry)? How many phones does RIM sell each year? RIM (Re...