Cache Books in iTunes Media Folder
How to cache books in iTunes media folder?
To void sync error with missing book files, you can cache books in iTunes media folder as shown in this tutorial.
1. Run iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. You see a phone icon showing up.
2. Click on the phone icon. You see the phone device management windows.
3. Click "Edit > Preferences" menu. You see the preference settings screen.
4. Click "Advanced". You see the iTunes Media folder location: "C:\Users\fyicenter\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media".
5. Click "Copy files to iTunes Media folder when adding to library" to turn it on.
6. Click "OK" to save changes.
From now on, you should have any sync error, because copies of all books added to iTunes are also saved in iTunes Media folder.
The picture below shows you how to cache books in iTunes media folder:
2018-04-28, 282👍, 0💬
If you are getting a new phone, you may need to learn how to perform some basic tasks. How to make c...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Find the Network SSID and Password Before you can connect to a Wi-F...
What are iPhone 5S model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5S. You...
When was Samsung Galaxy S7 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S7 phone look like?...
How the data rate and mobility evolves from 1G, 2G, 3G to 4G wireless technologies? The following pi...