Cache Books in iTunes Media Folder
How to cache books in iTunes media folder?
To void sync error with missing book files, you can cache books in iTunes media folder as shown in this tutorial.
1. Run iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. You see a phone icon showing up.
2. Click on the phone icon. You see the phone device management windows.
3. Click "Edit > Preferences" menu. You see the preference settings screen.
4. Click "Advanced". You see the iTunes Media folder location: "C:\Users\fyicenter\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media".
5. Click "Copy files to iTunes Media folder when adding to library" to turn it on.
6. Click "OK" to save changes.
From now on, you should have any sync error, because copies of all books added to iTunes are also saved in iTunes Media folder.
The picture below shows you how to cache books in iTunes media folder:
2018-04-28, 210👍, 0💬
Why do I need to share my screen with Apple Support? Is there security risk of doing so? When you ca...
What is price of the most expensive Apple iPhone 5? The most expensive Apple iPhone 5 is the one cre...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Inserting the Wait Symbol 3. Touch the screen in t...
When was ZTE Avail 2 phone first released? How does ZTE Avail 2 phone look like? What are the main t...
When was Nokia E73 phone first released? How does Nokia E73 phone look like? What are the main techn...