Connect to Personal Hotspot with Wi-Fi from macOS
How to connect to a Personal Hotspot with Wi-Fi from my macOS computer? My friend is offering a Personal Hotspot connection on his iPhone.
Here are the correct steps to connect to a Personal Hotspot with Wi-Fi from your macOS computer.
1. Make sure that your friend has turned on Personal Hotspot and Wi-Fi on his iPhone.
2. Make sure that your friend gives you his iPhone name and the Wi-Fi password.
3. Turn on Wi-Fi on your macOS computer, in "Settings > Networks", and move closer to your friend. You should see your friend's iPhone is listed in the Wi-Fi list.
4. Ask your friend to turn off Personal Hotspot and turn on again, if you don't see his iPhone list on your Wi-Fi list.
5. Select friend's iPhone from the Wi-Fi list. And enter the password given to you by your friend. You should see the Internet connection with the hotspot icon on your macOS computer. Enjoy surfing the Internet.
The picture below shows you how to connect to a Personal Hotspot with Wi-Fi from your macOS computer.
2020-05-29, 359👍, 0💬
How to add more trusted phone numbers in my Apple ID account from my iPhone? I want to another trust...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android Any time your phone has an open Wi-F...
How to check and decode IMEI/MEID Number? To help you to obtain detailed information from an IMEI (I...
What is the SEID on my phone? SEID (Security Element Identifier) is a long identifier of the Securit...
What does IMEI stand for? And what does the IMEI number mean on my phone? IMEI stands for Internatio...