Connect to Personal Hotspot with Wi-Fi from macOS
How to connect to a Personal Hotspot with Wi-Fi from my macOS computer? My friend is offering a Personal Hotspot connection on his iPhone.
Here are the correct steps to connect to a Personal Hotspot with Wi-Fi from your macOS computer.
1. Make sure that your friend has turned on Personal Hotspot and Wi-Fi on his iPhone.
2. Make sure that your friend gives you his iPhone name and the Wi-Fi password.
3. Turn on Wi-Fi on your macOS computer, in "Settings > Networks", and move closer to your friend. You should see your friend's iPhone is listed in the Wi-Fi list.
4. Ask your friend to turn off Personal Hotspot and turn on again, if you don't see his iPhone list on your Wi-Fi list.
5. Select friend's iPhone from the Wi-Fi list. And enter the password given to you by your friend. You should see the Internet connection with the hotspot icon on your macOS computer. Enjoy surfing the Internet.
The picture below shows you how to connect to a Personal Hotspot with Wi-Fi from your macOS computer.
2020-05-29, 681👍, 0💬
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Location Settings and Dropbox? Location Settings Many apps and serv...
When you get a new Android phone, one of the first things you will likely want to do is connect to y...
When was HTC First phone first released? How does HTC First phone look like? What are the main techn...
What are these *.AAE files in my iPhone\Internal Storage\DCIM folder? I am trying to import my photo...
When was Samsung Galaxy S4 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S4 phone look like?...