Connect to Personal Hotspot with Wi-Fi from macOS
How to connect to a Personal Hotspot with Wi-Fi from my macOS computer? My friend is offering a Personal Hotspot connection on his iPhone.
Here are the correct steps to connect to a Personal Hotspot with Wi-Fi from your macOS computer.
1. Make sure that your friend has turned on Personal Hotspot and Wi-Fi on his iPhone.
2. Make sure that your friend gives you his iPhone name and the Wi-Fi password.
3. Turn on Wi-Fi on your macOS computer, in "Settings > Networks", and move closer to your friend. You should see your friend's iPhone is listed in the Wi-Fi list.
4. Ask your friend to turn off Personal Hotspot and turn on again, if you don't see his iPhone list on your Wi-Fi list.
5. Select friend's iPhone from the Wi-Fi list. And enter the password given to you by your friend. You should see the Internet connection with the hotspot icon on your macOS computer. Enjoy surfing the Internet.
The picture below shows you how to connect to a Personal Hotspot with Wi-Fi from your macOS computer.
2020-05-29, 191👍, 0💬
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...
How big is the mobile phone maker Samsung Electronics? How many phones does Samsung sell each year? ...
When was Nokia E73 phone first released? How does Nokia E73 phone look like? What are the main techn...
When was HTC Evo 4G LTE phone first released? How does HTC Evo 4G LTE phone look like? What are the ...
How big is the mobile phone maker Motorola? How many phones does Motorola sell each year? Motorola i...