Connect to Personal Hotspot with Wi-Fi from macOS
How to connect to a Personal Hotspot with Wi-Fi from my macOS computer? My friend is offering a Personal Hotspot connection on his iPhone.
Here are the correct steps to connect to a Personal Hotspot with Wi-Fi from your macOS computer.
1. Make sure that your friend has turned on Personal Hotspot and Wi-Fi on his iPhone.
2. Make sure that your friend gives you his iPhone name and the Wi-Fi password.
3. Turn on Wi-Fi on your macOS computer, in "Settings > Networks", and move closer to your friend. You should see your friend's iPhone is listed in the Wi-Fi list.
4. Ask your friend to turn off Personal Hotspot and turn on again, if you don't see his iPhone list on your Wi-Fi list.
5. Select friend's iPhone from the Wi-Fi list. And enter the password given to you by your friend. You should see the Internet connection with the hotspot icon on your macOS computer. Enjoy surfing the Internet.
The picture below shows you how to connect to a Personal Hotspot with Wi-Fi from your macOS computer.
2020-05-29, 258👍, 0💬
What are iPhone 5S model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5S. You...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Samsung Phones? I want to know more details a...
What is Apple Maps? What are main featurs of Apple Maps? Apple Maps is a mapping service application...
When was HTC Droid DNA phone first released? How does HTC Droid DNA phone look like? What are the ma...
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Wi-Fi Connection and Time Zone? Add a Wi-Fi Network If you are sett...