Apple (iPhone) (802)
Windows Phone (209)
Send File over Bluetooth - macOS to iPhone
How to send files over a Bluetooth connection from my macOS computer to my iPhone? I am getting an error.
Sending files over a Bluetooth connection from your macOS computer to your iPhone is not possible.
If you try it, you will see the error: "The device does not have the necessary services."
1. Create a Bluetooth connection between your iPhone and your macOS.
2. On your macOS, click on the Bluetooth icon on the top menu bar. You see the Bluetooth menu.
3. Click "Send File to Device" from the menu. You see the "Bluetooth File Exchange" app running.
4. Browse and select the file you want to send. And click "Send" button. You see the "Select Bluetooth Device" dialog box displayed.
5. Select the connected iPhone device, My iPhone. And click "Send" button. You see an error message displayed near the bottom of the dialog box.
The device does not have the necessary services.
Too bad, iPhone does not support file exchange over Bluetooth connections.
The picture below shows you the error when sending files over a Bluetooth connection from macOS computer to iPhone:
⇒ Browse iPhone Files over Bluetooth from macOS
⇐ Bluetooth Connection - macOS to iPhone
2020-03-15, 2588🔥, 0💬
What is the Slider style cell phone? A Slider style cell phone is usually composed of two sections t...
When was Samsung Galaxy Note II phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy Note II phone look lik...
How a phone screen display size is measured? What does a 5.8 inch (150 mm) phone screen mean? Cell p...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iPhone Camera and Photos? I want to kno...
If you are getting a new phone, you may need to learn how to perform some basic tasks. How to make c...