Apply for Apple ID on appleid.apple.com
How to apply for Apple ID with Web browser? I need an Apple ID to use iCloud to backup my photos.
If want to use an iPhone, you have to apply for Apple ID following these steps:
1. Run a Web browser and go to https://appleid.apple.com/.
2. Click the "Create an Apple ID" button near the bottom of the Web page.
3. Fill in the application form.
4. Write done your password, security questions and answers on paper. If you forget your password, you recover it with security questions. But if you forget your security questions and answers, there is no way to reset them.
5. Finish the application process.
6. Go to your email box which you used in the application and look for the email verification message from Apple.
7. Finish the application process with the verification code from the email.
The picture below shows you the main steps of applying Apple ID on appleid.apple.com:
2016-02-16, 3501👍, 0💬
How to get see the IMEI and ICCID info on my Apple new iPhone? I only see the "Hello" screen. If you...
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...
What is GPS (Global Positioning System)? How a GPS navigation system works? The GPS (Global Position...
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Wi-Fi Connection and Time Zone? Wi-Fi Network If you are setting up...
When was HTC First phone first released? How does HTC First phone look like? What are the main techn...