Apply for Apple ID on appleid.apple.com
How to apply for Apple ID with Web browser? I need an Apple ID to use iCloud to backup my photos.
If want to use an iPhone, you have to apply for Apple ID following these steps:
1. Run a Web browser and go to https://appleid.apple.com/.
2. Click the "Create an Apple ID" button near the bottom of the Web page.
3. Fill in the application form.
4. Write done your password, security questions and answers on paper. If you forget your password, you recover it with security questions. But if you forget your security questions and answers, there is no way to reset them.
5. Finish the application process.
6. Go to your email box which you used in the application and look for the email verification message from Apple.
7. Finish the application process with the verification code from the email.
The picture below shows you the main steps of applying Apple ID on appleid.apple.com:
2016-02-16, 3813👍, 0💬
Huawei U8800 - How do I delete a text message in a message thread? 1. Touch and hold the message to ...
iPhone -Contacts - How can I add a custom label to iPhone contact numbers? The iPhone Contacts app p...
How to access iCloud for Windows from the System Tray? After you started iCloud for Windows on your ...
What is the Bar style cell phone? A Bar style cell phones is usually equipped with a qwerty key pad....
When was Ancort Diamond Crypto Smartphone first released? What was the price tag? How does Ancort Di...