Apply for Apple ID on appleid.apple.com
How to apply for Apple ID with Web browser? I need an Apple ID to use iCloud to backup my photos.
If want to use an iPhone, you have to apply for Apple ID following these steps:
1. Run a Web browser and go to https://appleid.apple.com/.
2. Click the "Create an Apple ID" button near the bottom of the Web page.
3. Fill in the application form.
4. Write done your password, security questions and answers on paper. If you forget your password, you recover it with security questions. But if you forget your security questions and answers, there is no way to reset them.
5. Finish the application process.
6. Go to your email box which you used in the application and look for the email verification message from Apple.
7. Finish the application process with the verification code from the email.
The picture below shows you the main steps of applying Apple ID on appleid.apple.com:
2016-02-16, 2243👍, 0💬
What does FCC stand for? And what does the FCC ID # mean on my phone? FCC stands for Federal Communi...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Troubleshooting the Pause Method When using the Pa...
When was Nokia E73 phone first released? How does Nokia E73 phone look like? What are the main techn...
When was Samsung Galaxy S5 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S5 phone look like?...
How a phone screen display size is measured? What does a 5.8 inch (150 mm) phone screen mean? Cell p...