Restore iPhone Backups from iTunes on Mac
How to restore an iPhone backup that was created earlier on iTunes for Mac? I accidentally deleted an important data on my iPhone.
You can follow this tutorial to restore a backup created by iTunes for Mac to your iPhone.
Restoring an iPhone backup will bring back old data that you have deleted on your iPhone after the backup was created. But it will also wipe out new data that you have added to your iPhone after the backup was created.
You should not restore iPhone backups unless you have no other options.
1. Connect your iPhone to iTunes as shown in the previous tutorial.
2. Click on the smart phone icon in the menu area. You see the summary information about your iPhone.
3. Click "Restore Backup" in the "Backups" section on the right side of the screen. You see a confirmation screen.
4. Click "Restore" after select which backup you want to restore.
5. Wait for iTunes to finish restoring the backup to your iPhone.
The picture below shows you how to restore iPhone backups from iTunes:
2020-10-26, 497👍, 0💬
When was Apple iPhone 5s first released? How does Apple iPhone 5s look like? What are the main techn...
What are the differences between WiFi and Bluetooth technologies? WiFi and Bluetooth are both wirele...
When was Apple iPhone 4S first released? How does Apple iPhone 4S look like? What are the main techn...
Why the model number on the back cover of my iPhone 5C says A1532, not 5C? Is my phone really a "iPh...
When was HTC One X phone first released? How does HTC One X phone look like? What are the main techn...