Requirements on Using iMessage
Why I can not use iMessage with my friend, he has an iPhone?
Even your friend is using an iPhone, you still not able to use iMessage to chat with him. His phone number is probably not registered with his Apple ID.
Heree are the requirements for using the iMessage technology.
1. You must have an iPhone with Messages app running.
2. Your friend must have an iPhone with Messages app running.
3. You must have your phone number registered in your Apple ID account.
4. Your friend must have his phone number registered in his Apple ID account.
5. Your iPhone nust be connected to the Internet.
6. Your friend's iPhone nust be connected to the Internet.
7. You must turn on the "iMessage" setting on your iPhone.
8. Your friend must turn on the "iMessage" setting on his iPhone.
2021-03-07, 214👍, 0💬
What is cdmaOne, Interim Standard 95 (IS-95), Wireless Technology? Interim Standard 95 (IS-95) is th...
When was BlackBerry Z10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Z10 phone look like? What are the ...
Where are cameras located on my iPhone? iPhone comes with 2 cameras: rear camera and front camera. L...
Where to search for a SIM Card Issuer company? To help you to search and find a SIM Card Issuer comp...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2012? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...