Seting up (Pairing) Apple AirPods with iPhone
How to set up, or pair, my Apple AirPods with my iPhone?
Setting up, also called pairing, your AirPods with your iPhone for the first time is easy. Just follow the steps below:
1. Make sure that the AirPods Case was fully charged.
2. Make sure that AirPods were stored in the case long enough to be charged.
3. Open iPhone and turn on "Settings > Bluetooth".
4. Open the case with your AirPods inside, and hold it next to your iPhone. You see a setup animation appears on your iPhone.
5. Watch the animation to the end. And tap "Connect".
You AirPods are connected to your iPhone and ready to use.
2021-02-16, 556👍, 0💬
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set alarms on my phone - To delete an alarm If you don't need to use an ala...
What is the SIM card? And what is the SIM number? A SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card is an inte...
How to transfer personal apps and data from my old iPhone to my new iPhone? I want all settings, app...
Is Google following you? Google, the Internet giant's latest mobile operating system tracks user's l...
When was Samsung Galaxy Note II phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy Note II phone look lik...