Seting up (Pairing) Apple AirPods with iPhone
How to set up, or pair, my Apple AirPods with my iPhone?
Setting up, also called pairing, your AirPods with your iPhone for the first time is easy. Just follow the steps below:
1. Make sure that the AirPods Case was fully charged.
2. Make sure that AirPods were stored in the case long enough to be charged.
3. Open iPhone and turn on "Settings > Bluetooth".
4. Open the case with your AirPods inside, and hold it next to your iPhone. You see a setup animation appears on your iPhone.
5. Watch the animation to the end. And tap "Connect".
You AirPods are connected to your iPhone and ready to use.
2021-02-16, 169👍, 0💬
How to check and decode IMEI/MEID Number? To help you to obtain detailed information from an IMEI (I...
When was HTC Droid DNA phone first released? How does HTC Droid DNA phone look like? What are the ma...
What does IMSI stand for? And what does the IMSI number mean on my phone? IMSI stands for Internatio...
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...
Why I am getting the "SIM Required" error while trying to activate my iPhone? If you are trying acti...