Printing Options on Android
What options are available to print documents from my Android phone?
There are several options that you can use to setup your Android phone to print photos and documents.
1. Using Wi-Fi Connection - Most printers are Wi-Fi-enabled. Android will detect your printer if both of them are on the same local network, so you can print from your Android phone directly.
2. Using Printer Manufacture App - Most printer Manufactures offer Android apps to your install and manage their printers. Just go to Google Play Store and search printer app by the manufacture name to download and install it.
3. Using Printer Email Address - Some printers come with special email addresses for printing purpose. You can send your document as an email attachment to the printer. It will be printed automatically.
4. Using USB Cable Connection - Most printers allows you to connect your Android directly using a USB cable. Once connected, you can use your printer directly on your Android phone.
5. Using Google Cloud Print - Sadly, this service has been discontinued by Google as of January 2021.
â‡ Android Tools
â‡‘ Android Tools
2021-08-21, 175👍, 0💬
When was Samsung Galaxy S III phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy S III phone look like? W...
What does IMEISV stand for? And what does the IMEISV number mean on my phone? IMEISV stands for Inte...
If you are getting a new phone, you may need to learn how to perform some basic tasks. How to make c...
Where to search for a SIM Card Issuer company? To help you to search and find a SIM Card Issuer comp...
Why Apple support can not reset my security questions? I know my Apple ID and password. If you forgo...