Install Wi-Fi Enabled Printer on Android
How to install Wi-Fi Enabled Printer on my Android phone?
If you have a Wi-Fi Enabled Printer on your local network, you can follow this tutorial to install it on your Android phone.
1. Connect your Android phone with Wi-Fi to your local network.
2. Tap and open "Settings" from home screen.
3. Tap "Connected Devices > Connection Preferences > Printing". You see "Default Print Service" switch, a list of existng printers, and "Add service" option.
4. Turn on "Default Print Service". Your phone detects the Wi-Fi Enabled printer.
5. Select a Wi-Fi Enabled printer to make it as the default printer.
â‡‘ Android Tools
2021-08-21, 308👍, 0💬
When was Samsung Galaxy S III phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy S III phone look like? W...
What is the format of *.AAE Files for iPhone Pictures? The format of *.AAE files iPhone pictures is ...
Here is a list of frequently asked questions and their answers compiled by FYIcenter.com team to pro...
What is Apple Maps? What are main featurs of Apple Maps? Apple Maps is a mapping service application...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iBooks? I want to know how to download,...