Lost Cellular Data Connection
Why is there no cellular data connection with my Samsung phone?
If you lost cellular data connection with your Samsung phone, follow these steps until the issue is resolved.
1. Make sure that "Mobile data" is turned on. Go to "Settings > Connections > Data usage > Mobile data" to verify.
2. Make sure that "Data roaming" is turned on, if you are traveling outside of your carrier network region. Go to "Settings > Connections > Mobile Network > Data roaming" to verify.
3. Make sure that "Flight Mode" is turned off. Go to "Settings > Connections > Flight Mode" to verify.
4. Check the cellular signal strength near the top edge of the screen. If the strength is weak, move yourself to a different location for stronger signal.
5. Make a phone call to see if your wireless service is active. If you can not make calls, contact your service provider to restore service.
6. Reboot your phone by holding down the power button and the volume down button at the same time, and select "Restart".
7. Reset the network settings by tapping "Settings > General management > Reset > Reset network settings". Warning, this procedure will wipe out your existing Wi-Fi and Bluetooth configurations.
8. Call your service provider，maybe your data service has been stopped.
2022-07-27, 162👍, 0💬
When was LG Nexus 4 phone first released? How does LG Nexus 4 phone look like? What are the main tec...
When was Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot phone first released? What was the price tag? How does Gress...
Why apps are displayed in dark and in status of "Waiting" after after transferring them from my old ...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set up Windows Phone for kids -Set up My Family to let kids download apps I...
How to revert an edited photo back to the original with iPhone Photos app? I want undo changes I mad...