Apple (iPhone) (789)
Windows Phone (209)
Google Drive - Cloud Storage
What is Google Drive on my Samsung tablet?
"Google Drive" is a pre-installed app that allows you to store files in the cloud provided by Google.
1. Tap on "Apps > Drive". You see the "My Drive" screen.
2. Tap on "+" icon. You see options to create new folder, upload a file, etc.
3. Tap on "Upload" icon. You see a file browser for you to select any file from your Samsung tablet.
4. Select a file. You see the upload process started.
5. After the upload you can delete on your tablet to save storage space.
6. Or you can login to Google Drive from another device to download a copy of the file.
⇒ Managing Old Samsung Tablets
⇑ Managing Files on Samsung Tablets
2023-01-06, 423👍, 0💬
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2013? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Samsung Account? Samsung Account Create a new, or sign in to an exi...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iCloud? I want to know how to know how ...
What does FCC stand for? And what does the FCC ID # mean on my phone? FCC stands for Federal Communi...
How to manage trusted devices for Apple ID with a Web browser on my computer? I want to remove my ol...