Google Drive - Cloud Storage
What is Google Drive on my Samsung tablet?
"Google Drive" is a pre-installed app that allows you to store files in the cloud provided by Google.
1. Tap on "Apps > Drive". You see the "My Drive" screen.
2. Tap on "+" icon. You see options to create new folder, upload a file, etc.
3. Tap on "Upload" icon. You see a file browser for you to select any file from your Samsung tablet.
4. Select a file. You see the upload process started.
5. After the upload you can delete on your tablet to save storage space.
6. Or you can login to Google Drive from another device to download a copy of the file.
2022-08-01, 307👍, 0💬
How to select and join a Wi-Fi Network? 1. Follow the steps in the previous tutorial to scan nearby ...
How to find the Wi-Fi Network SSID and Password? Before you can connect to a Wi-Fi network, you will...
What is the Serial Number on my phone? Serial Number is a sequence number given by the phone maker t...
What is the "Hello" screen on my Apple iPhone? It displays the "Hello" message in multiple languages...
How to contract Apple support to reset my security questions? If you forgot your answers for you App...