Apple (iPhone) (789)
Windows Phone (209)
Download Older Apps on APKMirror
How to download and install older apps from APKMirror?
Downloading and installing older apps from APKMirror is easy.
1. Open APKMirror in Chrome Web browser.
2. Search for "Freecell" and select "MobilityWare". You see a list of different versions of "≈" from "MobilityWare".
3. Go to the end of the list and select the "4.1.1" version. You see details about the "MobilityWare 4.1.1" APK file. Tap on "DOWNLOAD APK" button.
4. Wait for the APK file to be downloaded. You see the download file name and "open" link at the bottom of the screen.
5. Tap on "open" link to install it. You may see a security warning:
For security reasons, your device is currently set to block installation of applications not obtained from Play Store. To change this, go to Settings > Security > Unknown source.
6. Tap on "Settings". And turn on "Allow installation of applications from both trusted and unknown sources" for this installation only.
7. Finish the installation and enjoy the game.
⇑ Managing Old Samsung Tablets
2022-12-23, 271👍, 0💬
What is price of Apple iPhone 4 Diamond Rose Edition designed by Stuart Hughes? The price tag for an...
When was Apple iPhone 5 first released? How does Apple iPhone 5 look like? What are the main technic...
What are iPhone 5S model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5S. You...
What is phone screen display resolution? What does a 2436x1125 pixel screen mean? Cell phone screen ...
How to change photo aspect ratio with iPhone Photos app? I want to change my photo to be a square (1...