Syncing with Yahoo Contacts on iPhone
How to sync my Yahoo contacts on my iPhone? I want call the phone number saved in my Yahoo contact.
Syncing and make Yahoo contact phone number available on your iPhone is simple:
1. Make sure your Yahoo email account is added on your iPone.
2. Tap Settings on the iPhone Home screen.
3. Scroll down and tap "Mail, Contacts, Calendars". You will see a list of your current email accounts.
4. Tap the Yahoo account that you want sync contact with. You will see the Yahoo account synchronization options.
5. Turn on "Contact". You iPhone will download all your Yahoo contacts to your phone.
6. Tap "Phone > Contacts". You see that your Yahoo contacts are added to your contact list.
Warning: Your Yahoo contact list could be very long and that will make it more difficult to some one in your iPhone contact list. In that case, you may consider to stop the cyncing and remove your Yahoo contacts from the iPhone by turning of "Contact".
The picture below shows you Yahoo account syncing options on iPhone:
2017-04-04, 968👍, 0💬
What is CDMA2000 wireless technology? CDMA2000 (also known as IMT Multi-Carrier (IMT-MC)) is a famil...
What are iPhone 5C model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5C. You...
How big is the mobile phone maker HTC Corporation? How many phones does HTC sell each year? HTC (Hig...
When was HTC Windows Phone 8X first released? How does HTC Windows Phone 8X look like? What are the ...
How big is the mobile phone maker ZTE Corporation? How many phones does ZTE sell each year? ZTE (Zho...