Apple (iPhone) (789)
Windows Phone (209)
Scan for a Wi-Fi Network
How to scan for a Wi-Fi Network on my Android phone?
1. Tap "Settings" on the home screen.
2. Tap "Wireless & networks", you see a list of network related settings.
3. Look for the Wi-Fi option. In many cases, there will be a switch here to toggle Wi-Fi on and off. If not, tap the Wi-Fi option first and then turn Wi-Fi on.
4. Your phone will automatically scan for available Wi-Fi networks within range, and display them with their SSIDs.
5. Tap on a SSID to see detailed information.
⇒ Select and Join a Wi-Fi Network
⇐ Find the Wi-Fi Network SSID and Password
⇑ Using Wi-Fi on Android Phones
2013-06-27, 3336👍, 0💬
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Samsung Account? Samsung Account Create a new, or sign in to an exi...
What is phone camera aperture? What does an f/2.2 camera mean? Camera aperture controls the brightne...
Where to lookup for MCC (Mobile Country Code) and MNC (Mobile Network Code) information? If you are ...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2012? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...
What Is Windows Phone Operating System (OS)? What is the current version of Windows Phone OS? Window...