Download Pages Document from iCloud in Word Format
How to download a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format? I need to send it to a friend who uses Word.
You can download and save a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing documents.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "Word" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file in Microsoft Word.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format:
2017-05-12, 572👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "SIM Required" error while trying to activate my iPhone? If you are trying acti...
When was Motorola Backflip phone first released? How does Motorola Backflip phone look like? What ar...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Samsung Phones? I want to know more details a...
Where to lookup for the SIM Card Issuer company and contact information? If you have the region code...
How to get see the IMEI and ICCID info on my Apple new iPhone? I only see the "Hello" screen. If you...