Download Pages Document from iCloud in Word Format
How to download a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format? I need to send it to a friend who uses Word.
You can download and save a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing documents.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "Word" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file in Microsoft Word.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format:
2017-05-12, 143👍, 0💬
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set up Windows Phone for kids -Set up My Family to let kids download apps I...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Copy and paste - To highlight text and copy it In addition to highlighting ...
What is GPS (Global Positioning System)? How a GPS navigation system works? The GPS (Global Position...
What are iPhone 5S model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5S. You...
How big is the mobile phone maker Sony Mobile Communications? How many phones does Sony sell each ye...