Apple (iPhone) (802)
Windows Phone (209)
Download Pages Document from iCloud in Word Format
How to download a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format? I need to send it to a friend who uses Word.
You can download and save a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing documents.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "Word" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file in Microsoft Word.
The picture below shows you how to download and save a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format:
⇐ Download Pages Document from iCloud in PDF Format
2017-05-12, 1431🔥, 0💬
How to check and decode IMEI/MEID Number? To help you to obtain detailed information from an IMEI (I...
How find the model number of my LG phone? To find the model number of your LG phone, you can: Look a...
How to download a Keynote presentation from iCloud in Microsoft PowerPoint format? I need to send it...
Where to lookup for MCC (Mobile Country Code) and MNC (Mobile Network Code) information? If you are ...
When was Nokia Lumia 920 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 920 phone look like? What are th...