Download Pages Document from iCloud in Word Format
How to download a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format? I need to send it to a friend who uses Word.
You can download and save a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing documents.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "Word" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file in Microsoft Word.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format:
2017-05-12, 162👍, 0💬
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Scan for a Wi-Fi Network 1. Tap the Menu button whilst viewing the ...
How big is the mobile phone maker RIM (BlackBerry)? How many phones does RIM sell each year? RIM (Re...
When was HTC One X phone first released? How does HTC One X phone look like? What are the main techn...
What is Apple Maps? What are main featurs of Apple Maps? Apple Maps is a mapping service application...
Is Google following you? Internet giant's latest mobile operating system tracks user's location even...