Download Pages Document from iCloud in Word Format
How to download a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format? I need to send it to a friend who uses Word.
You can download and save a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing documents.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "Word" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file in Microsoft Word.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format:
2017-05-12, 642👍, 0💬
When was Samsung Galaxy S5 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S5 phone look like?...
When was Nokia Lumia 920 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 920 phone look like? What are th...
When was Motorola Backflip phone first released? How does Motorola Backflip phone look like? What ar...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Inserting the Pause Symbol 3. Touch the screen in ...
When was Nokia E73 phone first released? How does Nokia E73 phone look like? What are the main techn...