Download Pages Document from iCloud in Word Format
How to download a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format? I need to send it to a friend who uses Word.
You can download and save a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing documents.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "Word" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file in Microsoft Word.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format:
2017-05-12, 121👍, 0💬
Which countries have the highest ratios of cell phone users over general populations? Hong Kong, Sau...
What is WiMAX wireless technology? WiMAX (Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access) is a 4G w...
When was HTC One phone first released? How does HTC One phone look like? What are the main technical...
What does ICCID stand for? And what does the ICCID # mean on my phone? ICCID stands for Integrated C...
When was LG Nexus 4 phone first released? How does LG Nexus 4 phone look like? What are the main tec...