Download Pages Document from iCloud in Word Format
How to download a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format? I need to send it to a friend who uses Word.
You can download and save a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format by following these steps:
1. Login to https://www.icloud.com with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Pages" box. You see a plus sign box and a list of your existing documents.
3. Right-mouse click on the Page document you want to download. You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Download a Copy..." from the context menu. You see the download format options showing up.
5. Select the "Word" option. You see the browser download window showing up.
6. Select a folder on your local computer to save the file.
7. Verify the saved file in Microsoft Word.
The picture below shows you how to download and save
a Pages document from iCloud in Microsoft Word format:
2017-05-12, 260👍, 0💬
How big is the mobile phone maker Alcatel-Lucent? How many phones does Alcatel-Lucent sell each year...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set alarms on my phone - Alarm volume and ringtones Alarm volume is separat...
When was Samsung Galaxy Note II phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy Note II phone look lik...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Troubleshooting the Pause Method When using the Pa...
Which countries have the highest ratios of cell phone users over general populations? Hong Kong, Sau...