Removing Red Eyes with iPhone Photos App
How to remove red eyes in iPhone Photos app?
Red eyes appears in photos because you took them with flash to give extra light. You can remove red eyes in iPhone Photos app using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you want to enhance. You see the photo displayed in full size.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed.
5. Tap on red-eye removal icon near the top left corner of the screen. You see "Tap each red-eye" message displayed.
6. Tap each red eye in the photo. You see the red eye removed.
7. Tap "Done" near the bottom right corner of the screen to save the change.
The picture below shows you how to remove red eyes in Photos app
on your iPhone:
2017-07-07, 158👍, 0💬
When was Samsung Galaxy Note II phone first released? How does Samsung Galaxy Note II phone look lik...
When was BlackBerry Z10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Z10 phone look like? What are the ...
When was Nokia Lumia 925 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 925 phone look like? What are th...
How big is the mobile phone maker Apple Inc.? How many phones does Apple sell each year? Apple Inc. ...
When was Motorola Backflip phone first released? How does Motorola Backflip phone look like? What ar...