Apple (iPhone) (802)
Windows Phone (209)
Removing Red Eyes with iPhone Photos App
How to remove red eyes in iPhone Photos app?
Red eyes appears in photos because you took them with flash to give extra light. You can remove red eyes in iPhone Photos app using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you want to enhance. You see the photo displayed in full size.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed.
5. Tap on red-eye removal icon near the top left corner of the screen. You see "Tap each red-eye" message displayed.
6. Tap each red eye in the photo. You see the red eye removed.
7. Tap "Done" near the bottom right corner of the screen to save the change.
The picture below shows you how to remove red eyes in Photos app
on your iPhone:
⇒ Cropping Photos with iPhone Photos App
⇐ Auto-Enhancing Photos with iPhone Photos App
⇑ Editing Photos with iPhone Photos App
2017-07-07, 1956🔥, 0💬
How to access iCloud for Windows from the System Tray? After you started iCloud for Windows on your ...
When was BlackBerry Q10 phone first released? How does BlackBerry Q10 phone look like? What are the ...
When was Nokia Lumia 1020 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 1020 phone look like? What are ...
What Is Windows Phone Operating System (OS)? What is the current version of Windows Phone OS? Window...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iPhone? I want to know more details abo...