Removing Red Eyes with iPhone Photos App
How to remove red eyes in iPhone Photos app?
Red eyes appears in photos because you took them with flash to give extra light. You can remove red eyes in iPhone Photos app using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you want to enhance. You see the photo displayed in full size.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed.
5. Tap on red-eye removal icon near the top left corner of the screen. You see "Tap each red-eye" message displayed.
6. Tap each red eye in the photo. You see the red eye removed.
7. Tap "Done" near the bottom right corner of the screen to save the change.
The picture below shows you how to remove red eyes in Photos app
on your iPhone:
2017-07-07, 1586👍, 0💬
What does ICCID stand for? And what does the ICCID number mean on my phone? ICCID stands for Integra...
How a phone screen display size is measured? What does a 5.8 inch (150 mm) phone screen mean? Cell p...
What is phone screen display resolution? What does a 2436x1125 pixel screen mean? Cell phone screen ...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Copy and paste - To highlight text and copy it In addition to highlighting ...
How big is the mobile phone maker HTC Corporation? How many phones does HTC sell each year? HTC (Hig...