Removing Red Eyes with iPhone Photos App
How to remove red eyes in iPhone Photos app?
Red eyes appears in photos because you took them with flash to give extra light. You can remove red eyes in iPhone Photos app using these steps:
1. Open Photos app and tap on "Albums" near the bottom of the screen. You see your photos listed in different albums.
2. Tap on "Camera Roll" to open the camera roll. You see a list of photo previews displayed.
3. Tap the photo you want to enhance. You see the photo displayed in full size.
4. Tap "Edit" near the top right corner of the screen. You see some editing icons displayed.
5. Tap on red-eye removal icon near the top left corner of the screen. You see "Tap each red-eye" message displayed.
6. Tap each red eye in the photo. You see the red eye removed.
7. Tap "Done" near the bottom right corner of the screen to save the change.
The picture below shows you how to remove red eyes in Photos app
on your iPhone:
2017-07-07, 183👍, 0💬
Setting Up a Samsung Galaxy - Wi-Fi Connection and Time Zone Add a Wi-Fi Network If you are setting ...
What are 3G wireless technologies? 4G is the 3rd generation of mobile phone communication technology...
What are 4G wireless technologies? 4G is the fourth generation of mobile phone communication technol...
What does IC stand for? And what does the IC # mean on my phone? IC stands for Integrated Circuit, o...
What are the differences between WiFi and Bluetooth technologies? WiFi and Bluetooth are both wirele...