Record Music with QuickTime Player on Mac
How to record music on my Mac computer? I want to sing a song and record it.
If you want to record your own song, you can follow this tutorial using the internal microphone on your Mac computer.
1. Start "Application > QuickTime Player".
2. Select "File > New Audio Recording" in the menu. You see a small Audio Recording window.
3. Click the arrow next to the recording button. You see "Internal Microphohe" cheched and "(Quality) High" checked.
4. Clear your voice and be ready to sing.
5. Click the recording button and start to sing. Make sure you sing towards the location of the internal microphone (near the top left corner of your keyboard) on your Mac computer.
6. Click the recording button again to stop recording.
7. Select "File > Save" in the menu to save the recording as a music file like ~/temp/my-song.m4a. Note that QuickTime Player saves the file in .m4a (MPEG-4 Audio) format.
You can also record music from your iPhone speaker. Just make sure to move the speaker close to the internal microphone, keeping a distance of 1 inch.
2020-09-30, 835🔥, 0💬
Why apps are displayed in dark and in status of "Waiting" after after transferring them from my old ...
How big is the mobile phone maker Motorola Electronics? How many phones does Motorola sell each year...
When was Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot phone first released? What was the price tag? How does Gress...
When was Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD phone first released? How does Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD phon...
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...