Edit Recorded Music with Voice Memos on iPhone
How to edit music recorded with Voice Memos on my iPhone? I want to trim some parts of the music.
If you want to do some small editing on your own recorded song on your iPhone, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Tap on "Extras > Voice Memos". You see a list of songs recorded previously.
2. Tap on the music you want to edit. It opens with play and option icons.
3. Tap on the option (...) icon. You see the "Edit Recording" option.
4. Tap on "Edit Recording". You see the edit screen.
5. Tap on the trim icon near top right corner. You see the trim screen.
6. Move the trim frame to locat the section of music you want to keep or trim off.
7. Tap on "Trim" or "Delete" to make the change.
You can save a copy of the edited music to iPhone Files or share it with other App. See next tutorial.
2020-09-30, 138👍, 0💬
What is price of the most expensive Apple iPhone 5? The most expensive Apple iPhone 5 is the one cre...
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Language and Accessibility? Language Settings The first thing you n...
What is CDMA2000 wireless technology? CDMA2000 (also known as IMT Multi-Carrier (IMT-MC)) is a famil...
What is the SIM card? And what is the SIM number? A SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card is an inte...
How big is the mobile phone maker RIM (BlackBerry)? How many phones does RIM sell each year? RIM (Re...