Apple (iPhone) (802)
Windows Phone (209)
Smart Switch - Transfer Music Files to Phone
How to transfer music or other files from my computer to my Samsung Galaxy phone with Smart Switch?
Transfer music, video, photo, or document files, from your computer to you Samsung Galaxy phone to your computer with Smart Switch is easy. You can just follow these steps.
1. Connect your Galaxy phone to your computer with a USB cable. And start Smart Switch on your computer as shown in the last tutorial. You see your Galaxy phone displayed as a connected device.
2. Click the down arrow next to your phone name. You see a quick summary your phone: model name, version, and memory size.
3. Click the file folder icon next to the memory size. You see a device file manager window displaying your phone files.
4. Browse and open the "Music" folder or other folder as the destination folder on the phone.
5. Open a computer file manager (File Explorer or Finder) to display files on the computer.
5. Select and drag any computer files from the computer file manager to the device file manager. You see files transferred from your computer to your phone.
⇒ Smart Switch - Restore Backups from iPhone
⇐ Smart Switch - Transfer Photo Files from Phone
⇑ Smart Switch - Data Backup and File Manager
2022-09-29, 326🔥, 1💬
When was Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot phone first released? What was the price tag? How does Gress...
How much does the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus weigh? The new iPhone 6 and even the larger iPhone 6 Plus...
When was Apple iPhone 4S first released? How does Apple iPhone 4S look like? What are the main techn...
When was Samsung Galaxy S10 phone first released? How does Samsung Samsung Galaxy S10 phone look lik...
How to check and decode IMEI/MEID Number? To help you to obtain detailed information from an IMEI (I...