Smart Switch - Transfer Music Files to Phone
How to transfer music or other files from my computer to my Samsung Galaxy phone with Smart Switch?
Transfer music, video, photo, or document files, from your computer to you Samsung Galaxy phone to your computer with Smart Switch is easy. You can just follow these steps.
1. Connect your Galaxy phone to your computer with a USB cable. And start Smart Switch on your computer as shown in the last tutorial. You see your Galaxy phone displayed as a connected device.
2. Click the down arrow next to your phone name. You see a quick summary your phone: model name, version, and memory size.
3. Click the file folder icon next to the memory size. You see a device file manager window displaying your phone files.
4. Browse and open the "Music" folder or other folder as the destination folder on the phone.
5. Open a computer file manager (File Explorer or Finder) to display files on the computer.
5. Select and drag any computer files from the computer file manager to the device file manager. You see files transferred from your computer to your phone.
2022-09-29, 214👍, 1💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Apple ID? Here is a list of frequently ask...
Where to find SIM Card Numbers for testing purpose? If you are looking for SIM Card Numbers to test ...
What is price of Apple iPhone 4 Diamond Rose Edition designed by Stuart Hughes? The price tag for an...
What will happen to the data transfer if my new iPhone uses the same passcode as my old iPhone? If m...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Android Operating System? Here is a list o...