Apple (iPhone) (789)
Windows Phone (209)
Smart Switch - Transfer Photo Files from Phone
How to transfer photo or other files from my Samsung Galaxy phone to my computer with Smart Switch?
Transfer photo, video, music, or document files, from your Samsung Galaxy phone to your computer with Smart Switch is easy. You can just follow these steps.
1. Connect your Galaxy phone to your computer with a USB cable. And start Smart Switch on your computer as shown in the last tutorial. You see your Galaxy phone displayed as a connected device.
2. Click the down arrow next to your phone name. You see a quick summary your phone: model name, version, and memory size.
3. Click the file folder icon next to the memory size. You see a device file manager window displaying your phone files.
4. Open a computer file manager (File Explorer or Finder) to display a destination folder on the computer.
5. Select and drag any phone files from the device file manager to the computer file manager. You see files transferred from your phone to your computer.
⇒ Smart Switch - Transfer Music Files to Phone
⇐ Smart Switch - Manage Files on Phone
⇑ Smart Switch - Data Backup and File Manager
2022-09-12, 267👍, 0💬
Is Google following you? Google, the Internet giant's latest mobile operating system tracks user's l...
When was HTC One X phone first released? How does HTC One X phone look like? What are the main techn...
How to set Up a Samsung Galaxy - Language and Accessibility? Language Settings The first thing you n...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Apple iPhone? I want to know more details abo...
How to verify two-factor authentication setting in my Apple ID account? If you want to verify your t...