Apply for Apple ID on appleid.apple.com
How to apply for Apple ID with Web browser? I need an Apple ID to use iCloud to backup my photos.
If want to use an iPhone, you have to apply for Apple ID following these steps:
1. Run a Web browser and go to https://appleid.apple.com/.
2. Click the "Create an Apple ID" button near the bottom of the Web page.
3. Fill in the application form.
4. Write done your password, security questions and answers on paper. If you forget your password, you recover it with security questions. But if you forget your security questions and answers, there is no way to reset them.
5. Finish the application process.
6. Go to your email box which you used in the application and look for the email verification message from Apple.
7. Finish the application process with the verification code from the email.
The picture below shows you the main steps of applying Apple ID on appleid.apple.com:
2016-02-16, 1649👍, 0💬
What are the OS (Operating Systems) used on mobile phones? Which one is more popular? Currently, the...
What does FCC stand for? And what does the FCC ID # mean on my phone? FCC stands for Federal Communi...
When was HTC Windows Phone 8X first released? How does HTC Windows Phone 8X look like? What are the ...
How to check and decode ICCID/SIM Card Number? To help you to obtain detailed information from ICCID...
How big is the mobile phone maker Alcatel-Lucent? How many phones does Alcatel-Lucent sell each year...