Managing Apple ID Profile
How do I review and update my Apple ID profile on the Web?
It is always a good idea to review and update your Apple ID profile once a while. You can do this on Web with these steps:
1. Go to https://appleid.apple.com/.
2. Click the "Manage your Apple ID" button.
3. Enter your Apple ID (which is the email address you used when creating the Apple ID) and password to login.
4. Click on each section your profile information:
5. Review and update information in each section, like turn off email ads from Apple in the "Language and Contact Preferences" section.
Click the "Save Changes" button.
The picture below shows you the "Email Preference" section of your Apple ID profile:
2016-02-16, 1057👍, 0💬
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Find the Network SSID and Password Before you can connect to a Wi-F...
How a phone screen display size is measured? What does a 5.8 inch (150 mm) phone screen mean? Cell p...
What is the format of *.AAE Files for iPhone Pictures? The format of *.AAE files iPhone pictures is ...
What is the Slate style cell phone? A Slate style cell phone is usually with few hardware buttons an...
What are iPhone 5S model numbers? I want to check my iPhone model to ensure I have an iPhone 5S. You...