Managing Apple ID Profile
How do I review and update my Apple ID profile on the Web?
It is always a good idea to review and update your Apple ID profile once a while. You can do this on Web with these steps:
1. Go to https://appleid.apple.com/.
2. Click the "Manage your Apple ID" button.
3. Enter your Apple ID (which is the email address you used when creating the Apple ID) and password to login.
4. Click on each section your profile information:
5. Review and update information in each section, like turn off email ads from Apple in the "Language and Contact Preferences" section.
Click the "Save Changes" button.
The picture below shows you the "Email Preference" section of your Apple ID profile:
2016-02-16, 1322👍, 0💬
What is the UDID on my phone? UDID is a 40-character long Unique Identifier on your iPhone or iPad, ...
When was Nokia Lumia 1020 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 1020 phone look like? What are ...
What is the SEID on my phone? SEID (Security Element Identifier) is a long identifier of the Securit...
XLICONS.EXE 14.0 is the "Microsoft Office 2010 component" executable file included in "Microsoft Off...
What are the differences between WiFi and Bluetooth technologies? WiFi and Bluetooth are both wirele...