Download and Install App on LG Phone
How to Download and Install App on my LG Phone? I want to get a game from the Google Play Store.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install app on your LG Phone.
1. Make sure that you have added Google account to your LG phone. Google account is needed to access Google Play Store.
2. Go to "Play Store". You see the "Google Play" screen.
3. Enter "freecell" to search for the app. You see a number of apps showing up.
4. Tap on "FreeCell Solitaire". You see "FreeCell Solitaire" app detail screen.
5. Tap on "INSTALL". You see two privacy warning messages.
Photos/Media/Files - Uses one or more of: files on the device such as images, videos, or audio; the device's external storage. Device ID & call information - Allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
6. Tap on "ACCEPT". You see the download progress status.
7. When download is completed, the app will be installed automatically.
The following picture shows you how to
Update Android System on you LG Phone:
2018-02-01, 791👍, 0💬
How big is the mobile phone maker Motorola? How many phones does Motorola sell each year? Motorola i...
When was Apple iPhone 5 first released? How does Apple iPhone 5 look like? What are the main technic...
What is the Bar style cell phone? A Bar style cell phones is usually equipped with a qwerty key pad....
When was Nokia E73 phone first released? How does Nokia E73 phone look like? What are the main techn...
When was Nokia Lumia 1020 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 1020 phone look like? What are ...