Download and Install App on LG Phone
How to Download and Install App on my LG Phone? I want to get a game from the Google Play Store.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install app on your LG Phone.
1. Make sure that you have added Google account to your LG phone. Google account is needed to access Google Play Store.
2. Go to "Play Store". You see the "Google Play" screen.
3. Enter "freecell" to search for the app. You see a number of apps showing up.
4. Tap on "FreeCell Solitaire". You see "FreeCell Solitaire" app detail screen.
5. Tap on "INSTALL". You see two privacy warning messages.
Photos/Media/Files - Uses one or more of: files on the device such as images, videos, or audio; the device's external storage. Device ID & call information - Allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
6. Tap on "ACCEPT". You see the download progress status.
7. When download is completed, the app will be installed automatically.
The following picture shows you how to
Update Android System on you LG Phone:
2018-02-01, 353👍, 0💬
When was Samsung Focus S phone first released? How does Samsung Focus S phone look like? What are th...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Using the Wait Method This method of adding an ext...
When was Apple iPhone 5s first released? How does Apple iPhone 5s look like? What are the main techn...
Cell Phone Care & Maintenance - on't drain the battery Don't drain the battery. Do not leave...
Who are the biggest mobile phone makes in the world in 2013? Here are the top 10 biggest mobile phon...