Download and Install App on LG Phone
How to Download and Install App on my LG Phone? I want to get a game from the Google Play Store.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install app on your LG Phone.
1. Make sure that you have added Google account to your LG phone. Google account is needed to access Google Play Store.
2. Go to "Play Store". You see the "Google Play" screen.
3. Enter "freecell" to search for the app. You see a number of apps showing up.
4. Tap on "FreeCell Solitaire". You see "FreeCell Solitaire" app detail screen.
5. Tap on "INSTALL". You see two privacy warning messages.
Photos/Media/Files - Uses one or more of: files on the device such as images, videos, or audio; the device's external storage. Device ID & call information - Allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
6. Tap on "ACCEPT". You see the download progress status.
7. When download is completed, the app will be installed automatically.
The following picture shows you how to
Update Android System on you LG Phone:
2018-02-01, 230👍, 0💬
What does ICCID stand for? And what does the ICCID # mean on my phone? ICCID stands for Integrated C...
How big is the mobile phone maker Motorola? How many phones does Motorola sell each year? Motorola i...
What is the Bar style cell phone? A Bar style cell phones is usually equipped with a qwerty key pad....
How big is the mobile phone maker Apple Inc.? How many phones does Apple sell each year? Apple Inc. ...
What are the main features of iPhone 5? Main features of iPhone 5 are: iPhone 5 is thinner and light...