Download and Install App on LG Phone
How to Download and Install App on my LG Phone? I want to get a game from the Google Play Store.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install app on your LG Phone.
1. Make sure that you have added Google account to your LG phone. Google account is needed to access Google Play Store.
2. Go to "Play Store". You see the "Google Play" screen.
3. Enter "freecell" to search for the app. You see a number of apps showing up.
4. Tap on "FreeCell Solitaire". You see "FreeCell Solitaire" app detail screen.
5. Tap on "INSTALL". You see two privacy warning messages.
Photos/Media/Files - Uses one or more of: files on the device such as images, videos, or audio; the device's external storage. Device ID & call information - Allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
6. Tap on "ACCEPT". You see the download progress status.
7. When download is completed, the app will be installed automatically.
The following picture shows you how to
Update Android System on you LG Phone:
2018-02-01, 127👍, 0💬
Is Apple iPhone 5 thinner and taller than iPhone 4? Comparing to iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 is...
What is LTE (Long-Term Evolution) wireless technology? LTE (Long-Term Evolution) is a standard for 4...
Connecting to Wi-Fi on Android - Scan for a Wi-Fi Network 1. Tap the Menu button whilst viewing the ...
What are 4G wireless technologies? 4G is the fourth generation of mobile phone communication technol...
What is Wi-Fi (WiFi) wireless technology? Wi-Fi (also spelled Wifi or WiFi) is a popular wireless te...