Download and Install App on LG Phone
How to Download and Install App on my LG Phone? I want to get a game from the Google Play Store.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install app on your LG Phone.
1. Make sure that you have added Google account to your LG phone. Google account is needed to access Google Play Store.
2. Go to "Play Store". You see the "Google Play" screen.
3. Enter "freecell" to search for the app. You see a number of apps showing up.
4. Tap on "FreeCell Solitaire". You see "FreeCell Solitaire" app detail screen.
5. Tap on "INSTALL". You see two privacy warning messages.
Photos/Media/Files - Uses one or more of: files on the device such as images, videos, or audio; the device's external storage. Device ID & call information - Allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
6. Tap on "ACCEPT". You see the download progress status.
7. When download is completed, the app will be installed automatically.
The following picture shows you how to
Update Android System on you LG Phone:
2018-02-01, 2782🔥, 0💬
What is the SIM card? And what is the SIM number? A SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card is an inte...
Where to lookup for the SIM Card Issuer company and contact information? If you have the country/reg...
Where to find answers to Samsung phone related issues? Here is a list of Samsung phone related issue...
What are the differences between WiFi and Bluetooth technologies? WiFi and Bluetooth are both wirele...
When was Nokia Lumia 920 phone first released? How does Nokia Lumia 920 phone look like? What are th...