Check App Update on LG Phone
How to check for updates of an app on my LG Phone? I am to make sure I am running the latest version of the app.
You can follow this tutorial to check for updates of an app on your LG Phone.
1. Go to "Play Store". You see the "Google Play" screen.
2. Enter "calculator" to search for the app. You see a number of apps showing up. One of them is "Calculator - Google LLC", which is the one installed on your phone.
3. Tap on "Calculator - Google LLC". You see "Calculator - Google LLC" app detail screen.
4. If you see the "UPDATE" button, then the version on your Phone is outdated.
5. Tap on "UPDATE". You see the update progress status.
6. When update is completed, the latest version is on your phone.
The following picture shows you how to
check for updates of an app on your LG Phone:
2018-02-01, 220👍, 0💬
When was HTC One X phone first released? How does HTC One X phone look like? What are the main techn...
How the data rate and mobility evolves from 1G, 2G, 3G to 4G wireless technologies? The following pi...
When was HTC First phone first released? How does HTC First phone look like? What are the main techn...
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Troubleshooting the Pause Method When using the Pa...
When was Sony Xperia Z phone first released? How does Sony Xperia Z phone look like? What are the ma...