Check App Update on LG Phone
How to check for updates of an app on my LG Phone? I am to make sure I am running the latest version of the app.
You can follow this tutorial to check for updates of an app on your LG Phone.
1. Go to "Play Store". You see the "Google Play" screen.
2. Enter "calculator" to search for the app. You see a number of apps showing up. One of them is "Calculator - Google LLC", which is the one installed on your phone.
3. Tap on "Calculator - Google LLC". You see "Calculator - Google LLC" app detail screen.
4. If you see the "UPDATE" button, then the version on your Phone is outdated.
5. Tap on "UPDATE". You see the update progress status.
6. When update is completed, the latest version is on your phone.
The following picture shows you how to
check for updates of an app on your LG Phone:
2018-02-01, 541👍, 0💬
How to Automatically Dial Extensions on Android - Inserting the Pause Symbol 3. Touch the screen in ...
When was Motorola Backflip phone first released? How does Motorola Backflip phone look like? What ar...
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Set up Windows Phone for kids -Set up My Family to let kids download apps I...
When was ZTE Overture phone first released? How does ZTE Overture phone look like? What are the main...
Where to search for a SIM Card Issuer company? To help you to search and find a SIM Card Issuer comp...