Check App Update on LG Phone
How to check for updates of an app on my LG Phone? I am to make sure I am running the latest version of the app.
You can follow this tutorial to check for updates of an app on your LG Phone.
1. Go to "Play Store". You see the "Google Play" screen.
2. Enter "calculator" to search for the app. You see a number of apps showing up. One of them is "Calculator - Google LLC", which is the one installed on your phone.
3. Tap on "Calculator - Google LLC". You see "Calculator - Google LLC" app detail screen.
4. If you see the "UPDATE" button, then the version on your Phone is outdated.
5. Tap on "UPDATE". You see the update progress status.
6. When update is completed, the latest version is on your phone.
The following picture shows you how to
check for updates of an app on your LG Phone:
2018-02-01, 124👍, 0💬
Windows Phone 8 Basics - Copy and paste - To highlight text and copy it In addition to highlighting ...
When was LG Optimus G phone first released? How does LG Optimus G phone look like? What are the main...
What is Apple Maps? What are main featurs of Apple Maps? Apple Maps is a mapping service application...
What is Wi-Fi (WiFi) wireless technology? Wi-Fi (also spelled Wifi or WiFi) is a popular wireless te...
What is CDMA2000 wireless technology? CDMA2000 (also known as IMT Multi-Carrier (IMT-MC)) is a famil...